He says there is "no victory" for the UOF winning something the Board had already committed not to do and then a few hundred words later he's calling it a capitulation!

Almost every poster on Gersnet can write more eloquently and make a more cogent argument than he can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He says there is "no victory" for the UOF winning something the Board had already committed not to do and then a few hundred words later he's calling it a capitulation!

His contradictions are priceless. In a recent blog article he referred to fellow Rangers fans as rabble-rousers, agitators and rabid rebels amongst other things before going into a sob story about how he finds it sad that the divisions in our support are misguiding good Bears.

Safe to say given the title that bill mcturdo is an avid gersnet reader.

Have to say it is pretty sad that anyone who claims to be a Rangers fan can come up with such a pile of pathetic drivel as this.

From discussions with other bluenoses I am aware that Graham Wallace has cheesed off a large section of the Rangers support, particularly those who have renewed already, by even agreeing to engage with these anti-board people.

Dont think 5000 sb renewals represents a large section of the support turdy boy. The 30,000 that havent renewed does though. even if they havent signed up behind king and the UOF i think its a fairly safe bet that their is a general mistrust of the current board, something that you have completely overlooked in your hate driven blogs

It is increasingly looking like Wallace is keen to appease the rebels but not so eager to engage with loyal supporters.

The manner in which you refer to those who oppose the board is a damnded disgrace sir, much like the content of your blogs. These"anti board people" and "rebels" are the same fans who have seen our club through thick and thin while the so called custodians of our club stripped the place bare. how many of these "anti board people" invested in the share issue in the belief that our club was finally out of the abyss? quite alot actually o'turdious one.

The truth is that last night’s meeting has left the board looking weak and prone to compromise – something that will not fill many with confidence.

Pissing 67.5 million up the wall left the board looking weak and prone to compromise, did it fill you with confidence?

The most stupefying thing about all of this is that the UoF are lucky if they represent 5% of the Rangers fanbase. For the board to cede to any demands made by such a small constituency beggars belief."

Given the fact that only 5000 Sb have been sold tells me that 90% dont trust the board. but then again im not twisting the figures like you bill to suit my own agenda.

Im going to assume you are being prompted by some of the board members bill where your blogs are concerned. maybe being paid too. But i will thank you. You certainly made my mind up for me.

Only a fucking idiot would swallow the tripe you write.

His contradictions are priceless.

Such as 'unread posts' being discarded unseen? Perhaps he can sense rebel comments without reading them.

In fairness, most people can sense his blogs will be chronic without reading them so perhaps he actually has a point.

Such as 'unread posts' being discarded unseen? Perhaps he can sense rebel comments without reading them.

It's his prerogative at the end of the day, since it's still to some extent a free country.

On a side note though... The use of the terms 'rebel' & 'reb' to describe fellow Rangers fans has never been a comfortable read on any Rangers blog or forum and for obvious reasons too. It's propaganda (and always has been!) because not only does it conjure up imagery of the nastier side of our rivals in the east end and their faux Irish political leanings mixed with anti-Rangers agendas, but it's actually technically correct in business terms. It's very clever propaganda that's managed to sweep it's way right into the hearts and minds of some of our fans.

i think wallace is in real bother reading that. looks like the easdales bought man is softening us up for wallace being fired.

I know it kinda looks that way, but surely, surely they're not that stupid? They'd have zero credibility left as a Board.

I'm not even sure they can afford the severance package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk