Well I probably won't watch as I've got errands to run but I do feel a pang of jealousy when I think of tomorrow's game.

I was heading along Edinburgh road on Wednesday morning and my eyes were drawn to a strange object in the distance which looked like a spaceship!! As I drove closer to my work in Shettleston the large object became clearer and it was a giant inflatable Scottish Cup being flown/guided into Parkhead by a conventional Hot Air balloon and I thought 'what if?'

Then tonight I was driving back from a meeting in Perth and a couple of Arab clad cars were heading into Glasgow to take in the the game. It could've been us and capped off an eventful season but it wasn't to be.

I hope both sets of fans have a great day in what is a great year for the City.

Probably my favourite one would be the above, but beating Hearts 5-1 in the Laudrup final was a tremendous day too and my first one I was actually at was when we beat Airdrie in 1992(I think). Wee laddie back then!

The 5-1 against Hearts was the final I was going to post but you beat me to it. That was a display and a half. The semi final beating Celtic was also a cracking match with Laudrup lobbing Marshall for the winner.

Also throw in the 1993 final to win the treble against Aberdeen at parkhead.

The 5-1 against Hearts was the final I was going to post but you beat me to it. That was a display and a half. The semi final beating Celtic was also a cracking match with Laudrup lobbing Marshall for the winner.

Also throw in the 1993 final to win the treble against Aberdeen at parkhead.

Brian was unplayable in the Hearts final.

A performance we may never again see the likes of again.

Laudrup was special - in a world context too.

Supreme footballer.

How many tickets have been sold for this?

Seems as though it's around the usual 'average attendence' at Parkhead throughout the season, ie. mid-fortiesK.

The difference being is that it will be the actual number of bums on seats.

Quite compelling in a '100mph nervous football' type of way but little quality being shown other than the lad Clifti (sp) who looks a real prospect who could go further in the game.