Is it 'hate' of the UoF or part of the UoF that motivates and IMO blinds you ?

A touch too personal for my liking (which probably don't bother you), yet even if I were such a revolutionary like you, I'd still try to be a bit less stuck in my own views and be open to other people's opinions.

Is it 'hate' of the UoF or part of the UoF that motivates and IMO blinds you ?

I strongly object to the stance and tactics of the UoF but I don't hate anyone (I do strongly dislike someone but his name hasn't been mentioned recently and I don't know if he is involved with the UoF other than being a member of one of its constituent bodies); generally I just think they are misguided, deluded and have been completely taken in by Mr King for his own ends.

This board is the best recruitment officer the SOS and the UOF have, their constant bad faith and disingenuous behavior is turning many neutrals against them . Last night i phoned a friend who had renewed, to ask him what he thought of the boards latest machiavellian maneuvers, he feels his loyalty is being used to prop up the board, to give them time to hive off assets.

I strongly object to the stance and tactics of the UoF but I don't hate anyone (I do strongly dislike someone but his name hasn't been mentioned recently and I don't know if he is involved with the UoF other than being a member of one of its constituent bodies); generally I just think they are misguided, deluded and have been completely taken in by Mr King for his own ends.

Thank's for the reply.

I don't want to get personal or into a slanging match.

I'm only searching for motives.

that is exactly how i would describe you and the board.

with the obvious difference being king is a rangers fan and his ends are domination of Scottish football and the boards are getting rich of our cash.

Matthew Lindsay@MattLindsayET 9m

A baffling statement from Rangers. When was it reported the club had offered legal binding undertakings over Ibrox and Murray Park?

All I reported - and saw reported elsewhere - was that Rangers would CONSIDER doing so.

It seems to me that this statement is effectively, in a convoluted way, an admission that Rangers WILL sell and leaseback Murray Park.

The statement is very good spin. No stench of Jack there. The new guy.

Our danger is fans believing the spin

And that we don't have a better spin doctor ourselves

If we had, it would be game on

I can smell the same style of spin from parts of the Wallace twitter Q&A.

Can you trust a board of a financially challanged business who pay out good money for spin so as in part to mislead the customer ?