You need to be unable to pay creditors before going into administration. Who do Rangers owe money to?

Also you just cannot go into administration if you want to. Any business with any cash shortfall could do that to avoid paying its dues. An application has to be made to the courts like Whyte did. The courts may well reject this.

My view is that the board would need to raise monies by other means whatever they may be i.e shares issue or selling of MP however unpopular that may be.

Admin II would be catastrophic and could easily see us back in the bottom tier of Scottish football. Does anyone want that? I don't.

Let's face it this is all about King & the Murrays getting in the boardroom without putting in a single penny.

Those so-called Rangers supporters seeking to destroy Rangers at the moment will only cause longterm irreparable damage and the club will never return to its place at the top of Scottish football & beyond

King is on record as saying he will put £30M of MUCH NEEDED investment INTO THE CLUB, NOT carpetbagger's pockets.

Who are the right people then ? For me Donald Findlay was spot on a while ago when he said that Rangers were sold to the wrong people and got the wrong investors.

The only problem was the 'right' owners/investors whom I presume you're referring to(whoever they are) aren't or weren't willing to put their money in.

The only 'alternative' we have to the status quo is DK who seems to me to have given his game away by suggesting he was reluctant to part with his kids inheritance.

We could be here all day discussing who are the right people. But clearly those on the Board and those 'pulling the strings' are not. That much is abundantly clear. We need people who care about the well being of our club, we need people who care for the fans and we need people with a proper vision, direction and governance.

King said the opposite did he not ?? - i.e. that he had told his kids he was prepared to spend their inheritance and they said 'go ahead'. So he is cerainly not reluctant.

You need to be unable to pay creditors before going into administration. Who do Rangers owe money to?

Also you just cannot go into administration if you want to. Any business with any cash shortfall could do that to avoid paying its dues. An application has to be made to the courts like Whyte did. The courts may well reject this.

My view is that the board would need to raise monies by other means whatever they may be i.e shares issue or selling of MP however unpopular that may be.

Admin II would be catastrophic and could easily see us back in the bottom tier of Scottish football. Does anyone want that? I don't.

Let's face it this is all about King & the Murrays getting in the boardroom without putting in a single penny.

Those so-called Rangers supporters seeking to destroy Rangers at the moment will only cause longterm irreparable damage and the club will never return to its place at the top of Scottish football & beyond

If RIFC can't pay the wages of the players & staff they will become insolvent regardless of whether they owe individual institutions money or not but don't kid yourself that there's no debt. The £1.5m loan to tide the club over will become due very soon (end June?) and who knows what may happen with Imran Ahmad's case?

Not sure where you get the notion that we could be back in the bottom tier from...there's no mechanism for that happening providing we exit admin at some point and your point about King & the Murray's can be looked at from a number of different angles eg. every penny they use to acquire control is a penny they don't have to rebuild. If you can get something for nothing and use the money to revitalise it, why would you do anything else?

If RIFC can't pay the wages of the players & staff they will become insolvent regardless of whether they owe individual institutions money or not but don't kid yourself that there's no debt. The £1.5m loan to tide the club over will become due very soon (end June?) and who knows what may happen with Imran Ahmad's case?

Not sure where you get the notion that we could be back in the bottom tier from...there's no mechanism for that happening providing we exit admin at some point and your point about King & the Murray's can be looked at from a number of different angles eg. every penny they use to acquire control is a penny they don't have to rebuild. If you can get something for nothing and use the money to revitalise it, why would you do anything else?

AFAIK the SPFL will from now consider Admins on a case by case basis . We would be in a dreadful position but if that's what you want...........

if you believe everything DK says then good for you. I don't.

Out of EVERYONE in and around the club, on the Board and on the 'sidelines' - King is THE man I would trust implicitly.

I'm sure his slience at the moment is not a sign of him doing nothing. He will clearly have a plan he is working to - and I back him 100%.

We could be here all day discussing who are the right people. But clearly those on the Board and those 'pulling the strings' are not. That much is abundantly clear. We need people who care about the well being of our club, we need people who care for the fans and we need people with a proper vision, direction and governance.

King said the opposite did he not ?? - i.e. that he had told his kids he was prepared to spend their inheritance and they said 'go ahead'. So he is cerainly not reluctant.

I'll start taking DK seriously when he gets some sort of shareholding. Quite frankly I'm sick fed up hearing his excuse about not putting money into existing shareholders pockets. How else do you expect to take over or control a company? He also says he want to invest in any new shares issue but surely knows these shares would need to be offered to existing shareholders first meaning he may not invest at all........unless he gets a shareholding now

Out of EVERYONE in and around the club, on the Board and on the 'sidelines' - King is THE man I would trust implicitly.

I'm sure his slience at the moment is not a sign of him doing nothing. He will clearly have a plan he is working to - and I back him 100%.

This is the trouble IMO. Too many supporters have this blind faith in a man who has shown no willingness to invest so far. Just soundbites

This is the trouble IMO. Too many supporters have this blind faith in a man who has shown no willingness to invest so far. Just soundbites

I disagree.

McColl was all soundbites. King is different - a REAL Rangers man who is not in it for the money, but for the better good of our great club.