He is trying to get the club for as little cost as possible, yes. But not necessarily for his own personal benefit. It would mean that he is minimiseing lining the pockets of certain people and ensuring as much money as possible goes in and actually benefits the club.

I really don't see this venture as a money making one for his own benefit. He is doing this for the club he loves and cares about. He is beyond worrying about what's in it for him financially. The club is the main focus.

I'd disagree with some of that. He is doing it for his personal benefit in that it appears he wants to personally own the club for a minimal outlay. This doesn't mean that he's looking at it as a money making exercise though.

He does appear to be looking at what it's going to cost him financially.

I'd disagree with some of that. He is doing it for his personal benefit in that it appears he wants to personally own the club for a minimal outlay. This doesn't mean that he's looking at it as a money making exercise though.

He does appear to be looking at what it's going to cost him financially.

Does he want to own the club? Has he ever stated that?

Could be the best thing ever to happen to us. But in reality will be the worst. Nothing important would change the wigs will make sure of that.

It'll be the worst thing that could happen to us if we got put back to the bottom tier again. Does anyone want that?

Yep, there's a difference between not investing and not investing yet. He's given the situation where he would invest and it hasn't been presented yet.

I'd also be surprised that you'd be delighted as I get the impression that you're not a fan of DK...

I'll be DK's biggest fan if/when he invests. Not holding my breath though..............

Meanwhile I just wish his merry band of deluded followers would give it a rest trying to destroy Rangers. I want Rangers back in the top flight and into Europe ASAP. No one in our support should be attempting to prevent that if they're true Rangers supporters. We can have these discussions who owns Rangers and who should or shouldn't be on the board at a later date

It'll be the worst thing that could happen to us if we got put back to the bottom tier again. Does anyone want that?

I agree with that. Doing it once was an adventure at first but it would break my heart to see us going to the likes of Annan and Montrose again

Is that something which happens to clubs who enter administration? Poor Anne Budge - she's in for a shock!