I'll start taking DK seriously when he gets some sort of shareholding. Quite frankly I'm sick fed up hearing his excuse about not putting money into existing shareholders pockets. How else do you expect to take over or control a company? He also says he want to invest in any new shares issue but surely knows these shares would need to be offered to existing shareholders first meaning he may not invest at all........unless he gets a shareholding now

I'm sure Mr King knows what he is doing. There is a reason why he is a successful multi-millionaire business man - and you and me are not.

I disagree.

McColl was all soundbites. King is different - a REAL Rangers man who is not in it for the money, but for the better good of our great club.

And King isn't all soundbites ? He has been up until now anyway. No investment whatsoever. Just like McColl

who is your faith in then ??

FWIW I'm not exactly the board's biggest fan either. I've yet to hear their longterm plans and how they intend to take the club back to where it belongs.

But I'm realistic enough to realise there is no alternative to what we've got at present. I don't think DK represents an alternative as I've said in earlier posts.

In a way I think we're in a not too dissimilar position that the Man Utd supporter are with the Glazers. They're not exactly loved by the Man Utd supporters but they wouldn't destroy the club to get rid off them

I'm sure Mr King knows what he is doing. There is a reason why he is a successful multi-millionaire business man - and you and me are not.

He probably does know what he is doing. He is trying to get the club for very little cost to himself. However the fact that HE knows what he's doing doesn't mean that what he's doing is best for the club. It'll be what's best for Dave King.

If he is successful then it could well be that what's best for King is also what's best for Rangers, but if he's not successful it may well be that he's able to walk away without spending anything but who knows what state the club will be in at that point.

It terrifies me that we have fans even slightly considering that admin 2 could be a positive

It's equally terrifying that there are fans prepared to accept sale and leaseback of our training ground, stadium and real estate to fund an incompetent board's asset stripping investors.

He probably does know what he is doing. He is trying to get the club for very little cost to himself. However the fact that HE knows what he's doing doesn't mean that what he's doing is best for the club. It'll be what's best for Dave King.

If he is successful then it could well be that what's best for King is also what's best for Rangers, but if he's not successful it may well be that he's able to walk away without spending anything but who knows what state the club will be in at that point.

He is trying to get the club for as little cost as possible, yes. But not necessarily for his own personal benefit. It would mean that he is minimiseing lining the pockets of certain people and ensuring as much money as possible goes in and actually benefits the club.

I really don't see this venture as a money making one for his own benefit. He is doing this for the club he loves and cares about. He is beyond worrying about what's in it for him financially. The club is the main focus.