Let's move on past the specifics of the website and the alleged spamming please.

What we can take from this is that 6000 Rangers fans are, despite a club statement on Saturday evening, still concerned enough about a S&L to sign this petition. That's a huge amount of people and put together with the non-renewals, something which should concern the club more than the annoyance of receiving emails saying so.

Apropos illogical.

Correct me if I go wrong at any point here: You are telling me that you believe BM (and by extension yourself) would think that sending a digital signature on line on the web site of a company who are entirely and only web based would result in this being printed off onto paper, put into boxes and transported to the offices of the recipient?

No I'm not telling you that, I was continuing your earlier analogy in a vain attempt to inject a modicum of humour into the debate. I am not entirely computer illiterate and yes I do realise that digital signatures would not be printed off "put into boxes and transported to the offices of the recipient".

I and others including BD & BM no doubt thank you for repeating your point so often but it does seem that at least some of those more computer literate than me did not understand the outcome of their actions.

Whether they were deliberately misled or not is another matter.

And yet, unbelievably, still it happens. People look at the big signs in the stations and despite the fact that the graphics are clear as day and easy to understand, they just don't comprehend them. Actually, come to think of it, Very much like the case of the SoS petition, with its clearly signposted recipients and all that.

that's ehm, that's not an analogy, BH - that's an anecdote, mate.

Although it does go someway to explaining why you're making no sense ;)

I stand corrected :D

Changing tact slightly BH,,................ shouldn't Mr.Easdale think about addressing the concerns of thousands of Rangers supporters at a time when the PLC is thousands of ST's down on what they would have projected ?

He certainly should do that T4C, as should the entire Board and Mr Wallace.

I have said repeatedly that they need to hire a marketing manager pronto.

He certainly should do that T4C, as should the entire Board and Mr Wallace.

I have said repeatedly that they need to hire a marketing manager pronto.

I don't understand how a marketing manager (MM) goes anywhere near the root of the problem.

A spin-doctor is there to help the board communicate their message............. (I'm being generous in my choice of language)

A MM could help with ST's.

How about the board look to address the current issues in a meaningful way and not massage reality with misleading language or whatever the spin-doctor comes up with.....