Perhaps he refers to the slant which comes from what I currently see as a minority viewpoint and that seeks to divide the most unified protests from supporters towards any board.

Honest question for you T4C - on what basis do you view it as a minority viewpoint ?

Well they dont seem too upset by it - we have just enjoyed a fairly amicable chat on Twitter regarding the article.

Perhaps its more of the "same old" from yourself - ever considered that ?

Strange you would describe an article advocating Fan Ownership as more of the "same old".

Perhaps he refers to the slant (in OP) which comes from what I currently see as a minority viewpoint and that seeks to divide the most unified protests from supporters towards any board.

One where it seems "transparency" wrt the SoS (on some trumped up issue) is as proportionaly important as the current board.

You seem to forget that it is the bulk of the Rangers support who are not happy with the way the club is being run by the current board, the misleading dishonesty involved and where this is taking the club.

Perhaps he refers to the slant (in OP) which comes from what I currently see as a minority viewpoint and that seeks to divide the most unified protests from supporters towards any board.

One where it seems "transparency" wrt the SoS (on some trumped up issue) is as proportionaly important as the current board.

You seem to forget that it is the bulk of the Rangers support who are not happy with the way the club is being run by the current board, the misleading dishonesty involved and where this is taking the club.

Thats what Im asking you - while you and I may not be happy with the way the club is being run by the current board - where do you arrive at the conclusion it is the "bulk of the support " ?

Well they dont seem too upset by it - we have just enjoyed a fairly amicable chat on Twitter regarding the article.

Perhaps its more of the "same old" from yourself - ever considered that ?

Strange you would describe an article advocating Fan Ownership as more of the "same old".

The "same old" comment was with regard to the two examples I gave, 1. RST. 2. Your comments about SOS. But I think you know that. I am in favour of fans ownership.

The "same old" comment was with regard to the two examples I gave, 1. RST. 2. Your comments about SOS. But I think you know that. I am in favour of fans ownership.

So you dont think it would be appropriate for them to share what evidence they have on sale and leaseback with the wider support ?

Honest question for you T4C - on what basis do you view it as a minority viewpoint ?

I've added to the post to cover in part the answer to your question.

I'd also point to the ST renewals as a firm vote of no-confidence in the current board.

Whether you are in the VB or not (I don't know), your views on this and similar seem to be similar and they (VB) are very much a tiny minority group. That of course doesn't take away their right to an opinion but they have been closer than most to the various incarnations of the Ibrox board over the past few years and have helped nuture divide whether deliberately or through a lack of judgement / being used.

So you dont think it would be appropriate for them to share what evidence they have on sale and leaseback with the wider support ?

Of course if they can they should publish. But I did say in my post that they may be adding 2+2, it ain't rocket science.

I've added to the post to cover in part the answer to your question.

I'd also point to the ST renewals as a firm vote of no-confidence in the current board.

Whether you are in the VB or not (I don't know), your views on this and similar seem to be similar and they are very much a tiny minority group.

That of course doesn't take away their right to an opinion but they have been closer than most to the various incarnations of the Ibrox board over the past few years and have helped nuture divide whether deliberately or through a lack of judgement / being used.

What views are you actually alluding to be as being in the "minority" ?

And do you know the ST renewal figure that you are making that assertion ? Are you referring to Jackson's tweet on Twitter ?