It was explained to me in simple terms by a very clued up Bear, at the last home game. Which i will echo,

"There is a thread here to follow in our demise, it starts with Murray selling our club to the mercy of asset strippers, Whyte, who did as much damage as possible in a short time to rip out cash and moveable assets (Arsenal shares, PAYE and tax) Green then came in to strip us further before bolting, Merchandising contract, catering contracts etc, and to sell on the remaining big assets to hedge funds. Who then run the club with the board doing their bidding, whilst sucking as dry over a period before it ends with them selling or leaseback on the big assets Ibrox, Murray park, Albion car park, Edmiston House.

Exactly how I see it and have been saying for sometime to friends unless King buys the club and then looks to get investment in.

Well surely if you are producing an alternative top which is to be bought in preference to the official shirt from the club store - then notwithstanding the amounts involved we are depriving the club of potential revenue ?

What about the real money, the big money questions though mate? How much do Rangers eventually end up getting for the sale of an adult Rangers shirt/top from Sports Direct?

Exactly how I see it and have been saying for sometime to friends unless King buys the club and then looks to get investment in.

Some of the erroneous contracts by Green and Ahmed, like the Merchandising one, where the club gets very little financially out of it. Will take some time to clear out unfortunately.

Well surely if you are producing an alternative top which is to be bought in preference to the official shirt from the club store - then notwithstanding the amounts involved we are depriving the club of potential revenue ?

not if the profit from it is invested in the club.

Rangers, according to some, make around 70p to a pound for every official shirt sold.

This protest shirt will raise between £7 and £8 per shirt for the club at its next share issue.

This protest shirt won't stop anyone buying whatever they want from Rangers, indeed, it seems to me to be a constructive and very civilised method of protest. It raises money for the club at the same time as raising awareness that it is not well run.

As most people seem to believe that the club only makes 70p for every official shirt sold, the people who are depriving Rangers of money are the people who put such a perverse commercial deal in place at Rangers.

If this red and black shirt reminds people how pathetic and hopeless our board is, it will have done all of us a very big favour.

It was explained to me in simple terms by a very clued up Bear, at the last home game. Which i will echo,

"There is a thread here to follow in our demise, it starts with Murray selling our club to the mercy of asset strippers, Whyte, who did as much damage as possible in a short time to rip out cash and moveable assets (Arsenal shares, PAYE and tax) Green then came in to strip us further before bolting, Merchandising contract, catering contracts etc, and to sell on the remaining big assets to hedge funds. Who then run the club with the board doing their bidding, whilst sucking us dry over a period before it ends with them selling or leaseback on the big assets Ibrox, Murray park, Albion car park, Edmiston House.

exactly where we are heading.

Rangers, according to some, make around 70p to a pound for every official shirt sold.

This protest shirt will raise between £7 and £8 per shirt for the club at its next share issue.

This protest shirt won't stop anyone buying whatever they want from Rangers, indeed, it seems to me to be a constructive and very civilised method of protest. It raises money for the club at the same time as raising awareness that it is not well run.

As most people seem to believe that the club only makes 70p for every official shirt sold, the people who are depriving Rangers of money are the people who put such a perverse commercial deal in place at Rangers.

If this red and black shirt reminds people how pathetic and hopeless our board is, it will have done all of us a very big favour.

70P in the pound for the club is so far beyond erroneous, that i can only see er o no.

What about the real money, the big money questions though mate? How much do Rangers eventually end up getting for the sale of an adult Rangers shirt/top from Sports Direct?

There are big questions Zap - to be honest I think question 3 in my article is far more of a bigger question than the amounts from shirts,.

More of the same old from the OP including a wee dig at the RST. Why would SOS be worried about Ibrox & Auchenhowie? Could be that they know the incompetents are running out of sources for cash and adding 2+2, it ain't rocket science.