Only season books.

Right, so they are still going to give the club and board their money anyway. Seems rather pointless to me tbh. Starve the board of a few quid for a few months, i am sure they can wait. In the meantime the club suffers and becomes a public embarrassment with all this infighting.

It won't be a case of winning the fight, it will be a case of this board having done enough, job done and they move, when they are ready. It won't be a victory for the rebels, far from it.

They can easily be moved on now though by buying them out but there doesn't seem to be an appetite to get that job done for some reason. Maybe the rebels should just admit they can't afford to buy the club but will persevere with a mudslinging boycott of the club and to hell with the club they profess to love and team they claim to support in the meantime.

As i said before, make them an offer they cannot refuse or just get back to supporting the club. Aim your guns at our real enemies.

The comments made about Craig by a certain section of the online community are an absolute disgrace. Whether you agree with him or not, it is clear interest sheep herding and I am glad the owner of the louden made a stand against that lot today.

What happened mate?

The comments made about Craig by a certain section of the online community are an absolute disgrace. Whether you agree with him or not, it is clear internet sheep herding and I am glad the owner of the louden made a stand against that lot today.

Spill the beans.

Right, so they are still going to give the club and board their money anyway. Seems rather pointless to me tbh. Starve the board of a few quid for a few months, i am sure they can wait. In the meantime the club suffers and becomes a public embarrassment with all this infighting.

It won't be a case of winning the fight, it will be a case of this board having done enough, job done and they move, when they are ready. It won't be a victory for the rebels, far from it.

They can easily be moved on now though by buying them out but there doesn't seem to be an appetite to get that job done for some reason. Maybe the rebels should just admit they can't afford to buy the club but will persevere with a mudslinging boycott of the club and to hell with the club they profess to love and team they claim to support in the meantime.

As i said before, make them an offer they cannot refuse or just get back to supporting the club. Aim your guns at our real enemies.

It's about the ability to withdraw funding if the board act up.

It's about the ability to withdraw funding if the board act up.

21000 non renewals didn't make them act. I am not sure what else the rebels can do mate. I just don't see this board bowing to anything the SoS or the UoF do.

There were rumours last week of King having private talks with the main shareholders but that seems to have all gone quiet since.

Spill the beans.

No need and it would be appreciated if we keep it that way because everyone here is capable of either knowing or guessing without Gersnet getting dragged into it.

The comments made about Craig by a certain section of the online community are an absolute disgrace. Whether you agree with him or not, it is clear internet sheep herding and I am glad the owner of the louden made a stand against that lot today.
Unfortunately it is no surprise.

Nicely put though, our internet following certainly does have many SHEEP, aided and abetted by certain interweb folk who not only refuse to censure their nasties but actively encourage their hate filled bile.

Embarrassment!!

As craig said today. We will win this fight. Maybe not today or this week or even this year but we will win this fight and we will be here long after that are gone. That's a promise.

If by "win this fight" you mean that the Board will grant security over Ibrox to some fans' group or that all the fans' share buying groups together will buy the Club then you are going to have a long wait, a very long wait indeed.