If my understanding is correct they are not all in receipt of salaries as directors, perhaps FS could clarify exactly who gets what in terms of salary and bonuses.

Certainly the Wallace bonus situation will be a big test, for sure he will get A+ for effort and we have to wait on the company performance. I suspect that some part of whatever is awarded will be deferred due to current finances. I doubt that it will be used as an excuse not to pay any aprt of whatever is awarded. However if he gets the full 100% he would be well advised to defer some and forego some more. If he is awarded and takes 100% there will be hell to pay and rightly so.

I don't think Wallace will take any of his bonus on offer.

That would be very smart decision; but I doubt he'll turn it down completely; most likely defer some or all over 2/3 years.

But then what if he is offered this bonus every year? Are we forever going to be in debt to him having to pay him for 2 or 3 years even after he has left? I am not a fan of any kind of deferrals at all.

But then what if he is offered this bonus every year? Are we forever going to be in debt to him having to pay him for 2 or 3 years even after he has left? I am not a fan of any kind of deferrals at all.

That's a very good point. Certainly if he was awarded a 100% bonus and politely declined, he would gain an immense number of brownie points from everyone except perhaps GS and one or two others.

Errors are not inaccurate hmmmmmm

That's totally disingenuous of you.

You know what I am saying. The note was wrong, there is no evidence that has been brought out to show that the figures in the accounts were in any way inaccurate, but pehaps you know of some?

That's totally disingenuous of you.

You know what I am saying. The note was wrong, there is no evidence that has been brought out to show that the figures in the accounts were in any way inaccurate, but pehaps you know of some?

Are the notes part of the accounts?

That would be very smart decision; but I doubt he'll turn it down completely; most likely defer some or all over 2/3 years.

What exactly does he need to do to earn this bonus I.e. What performance targets need to be met? Does anyone know?