100% no doubt about it.

I have to agree, how he is still there is anyones guess. A convenient sideshow perhaps? A deflection.

King ain't going to sack his pal either. He will waste whatever millions he would have on trying to make Ally successful and we would be back in the shitter in a matter of months.

Even if true we would still have better players for the new manager and a board who award contracts based on improving rangers finances not there own.

Even if true we would still have better players for the new manager and a board who award contracts based on improving rangers finances not there own.

You may well be right my friend however i am still going to wait until i see another set of full year accounts before jumping on the anti-board bandwagon. My biggest gripe with them is standing by the manager and his group of pals. The financial stuff is way above my head, there is far too much mudslinging for me to be concrete in my stance atm i think. The accounts are clear enough for everyone so i will wait until i see them.

I didn't think the figures i posted yesterday from the review were that bad, possibly the wrong term, when broken down and looked at in isolation, i more mean where the money went is there in black and white for us all to know where the problems lie, sure we wasted money, shit loads of it but then this board have accepted that, spoke of it and have said they will fix that so i feel i have to give Wallace and whoever else time to do that. They have until the next set of annual accounts. Difficult decision should have been made on the back of that review and i await to see the results with eager anticipation.

That said, i am still very uneasy about the Easdales involvement and their intentions with our club, those 2 i don't trust.

You may well be right my friend however i am still going to wait until i see another set of full year accounts before jumping on the anti-board bandwagon. My biggest gripe with them is standing by the manager and his group of pals. The financial stuff is way above my head, there is far too much mudslinging for me to be concrete in my stance atm i think. The accounts are clear enough for everyone so i will wait until i see them.

I didn't think the figures i posted yesterday from the review were that bad, possibly the wrong term, when broken down and looked at in isolation, i more mean where the money went is there in black and white for us all to know where the problems lie, sure we wasted money, shit loads of it but then this board have accepted that, spoke of it and have said they will fix that so i feel i have to give Wallace and whoever else time to do that. They have until the next set of annual accounts. Difficult decision should have been made on the back of that review and i await to see the results with eager anticipation.

That said, i am still very uneasy about the Easdales involvement and their intentions with our club, those 2 i don't trust.

no idea what you expect to see in the accounts we don't already know.

thats assuming they are honest this year for a change.

no idea what you expect to see in the accounts we don't already know.

thats assuming they are honest this year for a change.

Costs being cut. That for me will be progress.

I want to see operating costs down, footballing costs down, salaries down. No one off payments, no pay offs, no bonuses etc. That will be progress.

Revenue up, i want to see revenue streams increased. More money coming into the club.

I want to see us trying our hardest to live within our means.

Surely no one could have a problem with that.

Costs being cut. That for me will be progress.

I want to see operating costs down, footballing costs down, salaries down. No one off payments, no pay offs, no bonuses etc. That will be progress.

Revenue up, i want to see revenue streams increased. More money coming into the club.

I want to see us trying our hardest to live within our means.

Surely no one could have a problem with that.

good luck to you but given at the half year none of that was the case i wouldn't hold your breath. especially given the fact second half accounts have always been worse historically.

good luck to you but given at the half year none of that was the case i wouldn't hold your breath. especially given the fact second half accounts have always been worse historically.

I will wait and see but if that is correct then i am with you all the way mate! :) It would contradict everything this board and Wallace in particular has said.

Never going to happen under greenco

We will be back in the SPL next season or we will have a new manager; it might actually be preferable not to get promoted if it means Ally gets his P45.

We should be back in Europe in 2016/17 or the season after depending on the above and the accounts. It could possibly be next season if we were to win the SC and get the dispensation.

We could be a decade off competing in Europe again. At the very least.

If you mean just being there, I think it is only 2 or 3 years off; if you mean being competitive enough to even reach group stages, I'd say you may not be far wrong, 5-10 years perhaps, hopefully in my lifetime.