That's interesting.

Are you saying that King disappointed and annoyed those fans, presumably the Union of Fans, that he had dealings with?

I think King has frustrated those involved in UoF. Thing is, King has removed the emotional approach we'd have which most don't like or understand. Still maintain there's at least two years of this to run before King takes control.

I think King has frustrated those involved in UoF. Thing is, King has removed the emotional approach we'd have which most don't like or understand. Still maintain there's at least two years of this to run before King takes control.

Meanwhile the club stagger from one on-field disaster to another as the fans eat each other alive. Another 2 years of what is going on now is unacceptable imo. We may never recover from that. Almost a decade of being an absolute shambles. I couldn't stay tuned for that.

Meanwhile the club stagger from one on-field disaster to another as the fans eat each other alive. Another 2 years of what is going on now is unacceptable imo. We may never recover from that. Almost a decade of being an absolute shambles. I couldn't stay tuned for that.

We will recover but what will hurt is, is Scottish Football's continued decline. From a Euro perspective and attracting decent players will be harder. I've mentally prepared for the wait........I think!

Frankie touched on it in his article; we all need to look at ourselves and our contribution to the mess that envelops us.

To be fair the size of the queue in Greggs The Bakers could have the same affect with our fans groups these days.

The support online, mostly, can't debate in an adult fashion, and the offline appear very apathetic. Either way it's a fucked up situation which only be resolved by the wealthy benefactor eventually putting out and saving the day.

I always wonder how we got so many fans to Hampden to march over an injustice but can't rise to the travesty playing out in front of our very eyes.

I always wonder how we got so many fans to Hampden to march over an injustice but can't rise to the travesty playing out in front of our very eyes.

That's quite simple really. Then the very future of our Club was at stake or at least perceived to be at stake after the £160,000 fine and the transfer embargo. That's no longer or no longer perceived to be the case. That is also the reason why the RF membership has stagnated at 1,000+ rather than the anticipated 20,000 because there is no crisis now. Compare with 1,000+ St Mirren fans when they thought they had an opportunity to buy the club and 7,600+ in the FO Hearts fans (half the ST holders) repaying the funder.

I see that there is much foaming at the mouth and hate filled abuse aimed at the organisers from the usual suspects outwith here.

If only they could turn their venom on our detractors with the same relish and delight that they do on their fellow Bears.

I won't hold my breath.

That's quite simple really. Then the very future of our Club was at stake or at least perceived to be at stake after the £160,000 fine and the transfer embargo. That's no longer or no longer perceived to be the case. That is also the reason why the RF membership has stagnated at 1,000+ rather than the anticipated 20,000 because there is no crisis now. Compare with 1,000+ St Mirren fans when they thought they had an opportunity to buy the club and 7,600+ in the FO Hearts fans (half the ST holders) repaying the funder.

"That's quite simple really" - 'there's nothing to worry about'. Boy oh boy - that's a relief (this would make a grown man weep). 'It is quite simple' - we have an element of fans who are so far out the park they will need to buy a ticket to get back in.

I see that there is much foaming at the mouth and hate filled abuse aimed at the organisers from the usual suspects outwith here.

If only they could turn their venom on our detractors with the same relish and delight that they do on their fellow Bears.

I won't hold my breath.

That is really sad to see. Right or wrong, these people believe they are doing their bit for the good of not just their club but our club.

only we can make sure it doesn't take another 2 years.

starting tomorrow.

fwiw i believe it will take a title defeat before enough people wake up and start acting.