I believe you now, although I did not the first stack of times you posted this shit. So you do not send Mr Dinnie a Christmas card, big deal.

Why post it again when, as you say, it has no bearing in this thread about the march?

I am comforted by the fact that you believe me now even although the way you characterise my comments is distasteful.

What I said was that the fact that I do not trust Mr Dinnie has no bearing on my view of the march.

The Reason I posted #84 was that Rangersitis said that I “disguised personal animosities from previous dealings as the real reason for wanting it to flop.” which, as I said is complete and utter nonsense. I wanted to admit that I have a personal animus towartds Mr Dinnie for the reason stated but that I knew nothing of the others before SoS/UoF.

I would disapprove of fans encouraging others to withhold ST money or indulge in futile marches, whoever was organising them.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I would disapprove of fans encouraging others to withhold ST money or indulge in futile marches, whoever was organising them.

Good for you, just shows how utterly distant you are from reality.

Ok. So lets retain the incompetent board and hand them over even more of your hard earned cash. Do nothing, say nothing. For want of a better word "sheep"!!!!!!!!

Got it mate.

Remind me never to consult you for my own financial advice.

Truly bonkers!!

Good for you, just shows how utterly distant you are from reality.

Ok. So lets retain the incompetent board and hand them over even more of your hard earned cash. Do nothing, say nothing. For want of a better word "sheep"!!!!!!!!

Got it mate.

Remind me never to consult you for my own financial advice.

Truly bonkers!!

On the contrary, there is no prospect that withholding ST money, far less marching on Ibrox will remove the Board.

Your hero Mr King could do that quite easily for his supposed £30m but where is he now?

Quite what this has to do with financial advice is beyond me; but you needn't worry since I retired from that business at the end of 2012.

On the contrary, there is no prospect that withholding ST money, far less marching on Ibrox will remove the Board.

Your hero Mr King could do that quite easily for his supposed £30m but where is he now?

Quite what this has to do with financial advice is beyond me; but you needn't worry since I retired from that business at the end of 2012.

I'm sure the champagne corks were popping left right and centre when your punters heard that news.

BTW, I have many heroes. None of them are an 'nth as rich as Dave King and he is not one of them.

Again you seem to say DO NOTHING, THE INCOMPETENT BOARD is all there is or ever will be.

What total nonsense.

You're stirring it. End of!

[/b]

I'm sure the champagne corks were popping left right and centre when your punters heard that news.

BTW, I have many heroes. None of them are an 'nth as rich as Dave King and he is not one of them.

Again you seem to say DO NOTHING, THE INCOMPETENT BOARD is all there is or ever will be.

What total nonsense.

You're stirring it. End of!

The fact that we take completely opposite views of this doesn't mean that one or other of us is stirring it.

I am comforted by the fact that you believe me now even although the way you characterise my comments is distasteful.

What I said was that the fact that I do not trust Mr Dinnie has no bearing on my view of the march.

The Reason I posted #84 was that Rangersitis said that I “disguised personal animosities from previous dealings as the real reason for wanting it to flop.” which, as I said is complete and utter nonsense. I wanted to admit that I have a personal animus towartds Mr Dinnie for the reason stated bbut that I knew nothing of the others before SoS/UoF.

Your posts are distasteful, banging on about RST cover ups and Mr Dinnie in every thread whether it is required, relevant or just because you feel like it.

How about giving us the details so we can judge your numerous posts regarding the RST and Mr Dinnie - and put the matter to bed.

I am not an RST member and do not know Mr Dinnie but I think it is only fair you explain all this irrelevant bullshit we have to read time and again.

We do however know where Funding this board and it's shareholder masters gets us.

• 2 weeks later...

Mols urges Rangers fans to support march to Ibrox

RANGERS hero Michael Mols today urged the Light Blue legions to play their part in safeguarding Ibrox.

The Sons of Struth have organised a march from Kinning Park to the Gers' Govan home this weekend in a bid to keep up the pressure on the under-fire Light Blues board as they continue to refuse to grant security over the club's two main assets.

The Union of Fans have been in discussions with the Gers powerbrokers for several months in a bid to strike a deal that would see them grant a legally-binding assurance that Ibrox and Murray Park will not be sold off or leased in the future.

Thousands of supporters are set to join the march this weekend to show their anger at the Rangers hierarchy and Dutch star Mols could yet join them.

He told SportTimes: "The more fans that turn out on Saturday the better to make a statement.

"This isn't a march against Rangers. You are marching for Rangers.

"It shows you care and you want the legacy of Ibrox to stay with Rangers.

"For any club, it is important to have control over your own assets. If you lose that, you are not in control and that creates a difficult situation for the club going forward."

It is ten years since Mols left Rangers but the former striker remains a fan.

However, the 43-year-old finds it difficult to keep up with events as Ally McCoist's side climb back to the top of Scottish football.

Mols said: "Nobody really knows what is happening behind the scenes. It is difficult to understand the whole situation.

"Everyone is concerned and worried about what is going on at the club. We are all fond of the club and care about it and the fans."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/more-the-merrier-for-mols-171594n.24779657