While it can't do any harm, it won't do much more than highlight the depth of the problem to a wider audience, perhaps converting a few undecideds along the way. Those controlling things have continually demonstrated that they show scant regard to the wishes or feelings of any fan.

I don't think that anyone attending the match will be unaware that it is all about ownership, but if you have the solution to getting rid of the vultures from the club, contact the UoF. You will be feted by thousands.

Buying them out is the best solution.

We should be concentrating a little harder on that.

Buying them out is the best solution.

We should be concentrating a little harder on that.

I don't agree with giving them a penny more, but aren't there already schemes in place - VB, Buy Rangers and Rangers First - whereby shares are either being purchased now or cash is being built up for the future?

The one that is used to disguise personal animosities from previous dealings as the real reason for wanting it to flop.

Complete and utter nonsense.

I had never heard of Mr Houston or Mr Graham until they got involved with UoF/ SoS. I have spoken to Mr Houston a couple of times in the passing; I have never met Mr Graham.

It is simply the case that I think they are misguided and I did not agree with the ST Trust/Ibrox 1972 Ltd idea nor do I think that a march will achieve anything at all. That said I have stated that I respect people's right to protest in a peaceful manner.

I have also stated that I do not trust Mr Dinnie because he was involved in the RST cover up but that is quite another matter and has no bearing on my view of the proposed march.

I have been consistent in these views despite being in a minority on here and oftentimes pilloried for it.

I am not hiding behind anything; quite the opposite in fact; it has been suggested more than once in public and in private that I am too open for my own good.

Complete and utter nonsense.

I had never heard of Mr Houston or Mr Graham until they got involved with UoF/ SoS. I have spoken to Mr Houston a couple of times in the passing; I have never met Mr Graham.

It is simply the case that I think they are misguided and I did not agree with the ST Trust/Ibrox 1972 Ltd idea nor do I think that a march will achieve anything at all. That said I have stated that I respect people's right to protest in a peaceful manner.

I have also stated that I do not trust Mr Dinnie because he was involved in the RST cover up but that is quite another matter and has no bearing on my view of the proposed march.

I have been consistent in these views despite being in a minority on here and oftentimes pilloried for it.

I am not hiding behind anything; quite the opposite in fact; it has been suggested more than once in public and in private that I am too open for my own good.

I didn't mention any particular names or groups. If you want to personalise things, that is your right, but you should expect others to judge you for doing so.

I didn't mention any particular names or groups. If you want to personalise things, that is your right, but you should expect others to judge you for doing so.

You referred to "animosities from previous dealings" in a thread about the UoF/SoS protest march so I think it was pefectly obvious what the inference was and equally those who lead such groups must stand or fall on their stated positions and actions.

I am more than happy to be judged on my opinioins as has certainly happened on here many times.

I don't agree with giving them a penny more, but aren't there already schemes in place - VB, Buy Rangers and Rangers First - whereby shares are either being purchased now or cash is being built up for the future?

There are schemes in place, which is a problem because more than one scheme leads to confusion and this is an issue which needs to be resolved.

It's one thing to want to bring the share price down, but along the way considerable damage will be inflicted on the club and it won't be wholly mended in the future.

If Rangers needs to be owned by better people, and it does, a buyout is the way forward, and this is where the focus should be - not on marching to the top of the hill and back down again.

Marching won't change anything but buying the club will change everything. Whether we like it or not, Rangers belongs in inappropriate hands. We either work to change this or we can march endlessly in the mistaken belief that lasting good will come of it.

There are schemes in place, which is a problem because more than one scheme leads to confusion and this is an issue which needs to be resolved.

It's one thing to want to bring the share price down, but along the way considerable damage will be inflicted on the club and it won't be wholly mended in the future.

If Rangers needs to be owned by better people, and it does, a buyout is the way forward, and this is where the focus should be - not on marching to the top of the hill and back down again.

Marching won't change anything but buying the club will change everything. Whether we like it or not, Rangers belongs in inappropriate hands. We either work to change this or we can march endlessly in the mistaken belief that lasting good will come of it.

The chances of more than two of those schemes coming together is a tad less than zero. It may not be ideal, but that is all there is at this moment in time.

The chances of more than two of those schemes coming together is a tad less than zero. It may not be ideal, but that is all there is at this moment in time.

While the desired solution of fan ownership is being harmed by new schemes appearing and complicating the picture, some in the Rangers support choose to march instead, which is an unsophisticated approach when there are a myriad of problems weighing the club down - and none that marching will address.