Not sure what you're trying to prove with the last statement but I suggest you be very careful in personalising the issue.

Thousands upon thousands of Rangers fans have not bought a season ticket for very clear reasons. That's nothing for any of us to be happy about.

Point taken and I agree that it appears that a great many have not bought ST's for reasons other than those put forward by the aforementioned.

My comments were not intended as a criticism of you, after all you wrote recently of The Grand Old Duke of York so I don't suppose you'll be getting an invite to any South African vineyards any time soon.

Haven't been invited to take part in any club run fan focus groups either...

I'll continue to criticise all involved - especially those people who become rich off the back of misleading you and I.

Haven't been invited to take part in any club run fan focus groups either...

I'll continue to criticise all involved - especially those people who become rich off the back of misleading you and I.

Just call him Fearless Frankie

Me neither BTW.

Point taken and I agree that it appears that a great many have not bought ST's for reasons other than those put forward by the aforementioned.

At least 15,000 people haven't renewed for various reasons but ultimately it comes down to a lack of performance from the club (on and off the park).

You may wish to hide from that which is your right. Clearly many do not which I'm glad about.

It's just a shame we don't have a leader (or a fan group) capable of taking all our unhappiness and forming a cohesive, credible plan to address all the above in an open, accountable fashion. That's most disappointing situation of all and I don't think any of can be smug about anything as our club continues to lurch from one crisis to the next.

It's just a shame we don't have a leader (or a fan group) capable of taking all our unhappiness and forming a cohesive, credible plan to address all the above in an open, accountable fashion. That's most disappointing situation of all and I don't think any of can be smug about anything as our club continues to lurch from one crisis to the next.

I agree wholeheartedly with that and if recent events (including the liquidation of the Company) have not brought about such cohesion then nothing ever will. As has been said often, those who post comments on forums are but a tiny minority of fans and even Ibrox 1972 Ltd doesn't appear to have attracted more than about 20% of ST holders. I't s just apity that we don't have a blank canvass to start a member owned Club but that as they say is another story.