I knew that would be the retort; just surprised you got in before GS!

I don't agree with everything the Board do or Mr Wallace says but I do believe they are doing their best in very difficult circumstances to set the Club on a firm footing for a return to the SPL/Europe and believe that the Board "will not grant security over Ibrox to any such organisation,.......(and that they will not sell ST's to any) third party organisation.

I also believe that DK/SoS/UoF know that full well and most likely knew that from the outset; which is why I say that the march and indeed Ibrox 1972 Ltd is an utterly futile exercise.

I'd hate to see them doing their worst then !!

the 1972 scheme was simly a ploy from King to draw attention to it and also to get the message over to fans to boycott ST's. It wasn't a real scheme in the truest sense and he knew it. BUT it has worked and money that would normally be given to the club up front has been held back and has added pressure on to them.

Quite simply - this board and their merry bunch of men are NOT to be trusted on anything.

I knew that would be the retort; just surprised you got in before GS!

I don't agree with everything the Board do or Mr Wallace says but I do believe they are doing their best in very difficult circumstances to set the Club on a firm footing for a return to the SPL/Europe and believe that the Board "will not grant security over Ibrox to any such organisation,.......(and that they will not sell ST's to any) third party organisation.

I also believe that DK/SoS/UoF know that full well and most likely knew that from the outset; which is why I say that the march and indeed Ibrox 1972 Ltd is an utterly futile exercise.

Wallace is simply here to fill his own pockets if he was serious he would have started with his own extremely "onerous contract", Somers reckons his £70k plus all expenses for his 1-2 days per month is "paltry", Crighton is by his own admission a Laxey placeman and even James Easdale's brother doesn't trust him enough to let him open his mouth. Nash is simply an expensive stop gap.

It is now same as what its' always been about and that's simply the filthy lucre.

I respect the right of any person to protest in a peaceful manner but this is an utterly futile exercise as the Board said in their statement:

"Any supporters considering engaging with Ibrox 1972 Ltd should be clear that as the club will not grant security over Ibrox to any such organisation, there is no prospect that any commitment to this new scheme will ever come to fruition, and is therefore entirely meaningless. Nor will the board enter into any agreement with a third party organisation on season ticket renewals, as is being suggested.

Based on the turnout last time I agree with Frankie's assessment of the likely numbers.

No board will turn away tens of thousands of customers and millions of pounds.

No board will turn away tens of thousands of customers and millions of pounds.

So you keep saying; and it's certainly not "tens of thousands" now, it might be 10,000 - 15,000 at the moment but it won't be come the 9th of August. They'll accept the deferral of that income in terms of those who choose to go game to game and run the Club accordingly with a new share issue if necessary.

They would be mental to give in to this nonsense; you and I and Mr King, know they are not going to do that; but I don't think that Messrs Graham and Houston have received the message just yet.

I saw it as more of a focal point for bringing pressure to bear. I don't for a second think that Dave King would have been wagering on them meeting those demands.

Edited by Rangersitis

They will if we get enough numbers. Nothings surer.

That's the problem.....your not getting enough numbers!!!

ST are still selling, all be it slowly. People will still buy match-day tickets. People are still buying merchandise. The Club/Company is still trading.

DK and his plans have only slowed the flow of cash into the club....not stopped it.

That's the problem.....your not getting enough numbers!!!

ST are still selling, all be it slowly. People will still buy match-day tickets. People are still buying merchandise. The Club/Company is still trading.

DK and his plans have only slowed the flow of cash into the club....not stopped it.

Who's fault is that though.