the only way this won't make a difference is if everyone doesn't go.

much like the season ticket trust plan it only failed because of the fans.

the notion the board would ignore 40thousand united customers is spurious.

Sorry but I dont agree with that at all. Firstly the ST plan failed because King didn't back up the initial fanfare with either a detailed plan (to get fans onboard) or action (buying a token 3% shareholding for starters). He left it to a few people (fans) in Glasgow to get it all sorted and F*d off back to SA. Those close to it all were pretty pissed off at his attitude throughout it.

Secondly I think that we could have 100,000 at this march tomorrow and it would not cause even a second of worry to the current real powermen at the club. They know nothing can happen to them without some buying shares, and the only viable opposition to them is insistent that he isn't for buying the existing shares.

Sorry but I dont agree with that at all. Firstly the ST plan failed because King didn't back up the initial fanfare with either a detailed plan (to get fans onboard) or action (buying a token 3% shareholding for starters). He left it to a few people (fans) in Glasgow to get it all sorted and F*d off back to SA. Those close to it all were pretty pissed off at his attitude throughout it.

Secondly I think that we could have 100,000 at this march tomorrow and it would not cause even a second of worry to the current real powermen at the club. They know nothing can happen to them without some buying shares, and the only viable opposition to them is insistent that he isn't for buying the existing shares.

If 100k turned up shareholders would install a fan suitable board next week.

If 100k turned up shareholders would install a fan suitable board next week.

I'm sorry but I dont agree. The current shareholders that hold power do not care a jot about the wishes of the fans. Only an outright boycott of all our matches, merchandise etc by ALL fans would force them to do something, and as we all know Rangers fans dont do anything unanimously!

King made it clear he wouldn't be buying **** shares. Why does this keep coming up?

It is becoming increasingly clear that this is the wrong tactic, that is why I mention it now.

This has also been told to King several times by the fans groups/advisors he has been working with in recent weeks but he remains defiant in his stance. He is of course entitled to hold course, but we as fans are getting more exasberated by the lack of movement from him as time passes. He has really missed a couple of great opportunities to make advances, which is deeply disappointing.

I'm sorry but I dont agree. The current shareholders that hold power do not care a jot about the wishes of the fans. Only an outright boycott of all our matches, merchandise etc by ALL fans would force them to do something, and as we all know Rangers fans dont do anything unanimously!

That would certainly also work. Wouldn't need to be everyone either but a large percentage certainly.

The requisitioners had 30 percent of the shares and got nowhere.

3 percent will do squat.

As Ive said to you several times, if DK had purchased a shareholding since the AGM then added to the 30 percents the reqs got the board would have been in trouble. He didnt so the board have no reason to listen to him until such times as he gets a shareholding