Will soon revert to humping it over the heads of the midfield to a solitary striker for him to run onto his own knock downs.

Not going to the Hibs game?

Oh yes, of course I will be; was just referring to the immediate or semi immediate future.

And it will be great to be going down Gorgie Rd and Easter Road again next season.

No doubt you'll miss the trips to the frozen northern wastelands :snowman1:

The original worry was how terrible we would be in the SPL. Now the real worry is if we will get there.

It will be interesting if we do get promotion to see how popular the board are when we're struggling to make the top 6.

I'm not sure I fancy our team's chances with the worst manager in world football v a young Hearts side with Levein behind them who is very decent domestically.

The original worry was how terrible we would be in the SPL. Now the real worry is if we will get there.

It will be interesting if we do get promotion to see how popular the board are when we're struggling to make the top 6.

I'm not sure I fancy our team's chances with the worst manager in world football v a young Hearts side with Levein behind them who is very decent domestically.

It's a toss up who's a worse manager, McCoist or Levein.

Levein has been proven inept in the Championship in England and at international level. He is very decent at SPL level though. I must add that it's irrelevant if someone is inept in England or internationally because the Scottish leagues are an abomination. McCoist was proven inept in the third division of Scottish football. He is the worst manager football has ever seen.

Levein is 10 times the manager Ally is. Levein is not Hearts manager but he may as well be.

I think this is a good signing, we are finally getting real defenders in the squad and surely McCulloch cant be first pick. As Gunslinger said Cuellar would have been the ideal signing as he is free but wages would be a problem but Zaliukas is still a good purchase.

It's a reasonable strategy is it not; especially as they are not going to get rid of the master tactician and the biggest complaint seems to be the fare on the park.

I must say I can't wait to get down to Derby and then Hearts in the opener. MIller and Boyd, a fit again McLeod, a rejuvinated and motivated Law, Aird on the right Temps on the left, and Zaliukas at the back. I think it's exciting and should be much better than the tosh we've had to watch these last two seasons and nowhere further north east than Kirkaldy which is a huge bonus too.

I hope our manager see's it as simple as you do. There is potential in our squad as you have listed and I still think Peralta will be a good player if played properly and then you have players like Shiels who if is fit can still bring something different to our team but I expect to see McCulloch at the back and Miller put on the right in a 4-5-1.

I think we are due something from Templeton, he has got a lot in his locker but seems his mind is elsewhere. Hoping he knuckles down and he could easily be POTY if he wants. Boyd could have a field day (season) if Templeton does well.

It's a reasonable strategy is it not; especially as they are not going to get rid of the master tactician and the biggest complaint seems to be the fare on the park.

I must say I can't wait to get down to Derby and then Hearts in the opener. MIller and Boyd, a fit again McLeod, a rejuvinated and motivated Law, Aird on the right Temps on the left, and Zaliukas at the back. I think it's exciting and should be much better than the tosh we've had to watch these last two seasons and nowhere further north east than Kirkaldy which is a huge bonus too.

I fear your enthusiasm will soon be dampened but in theory your right.

With a decent manager this team would stroll to second place.

Of course that's nowhere near good enough but it's true.

With Ally most teams will fancy their chances.