The boards backing of McCoist suits their short termism, if they really think that McCoist is the long term solution then surely you agree with those who think they are unfit for the purpose?

I am clinging onto the hope that they don't believe they can sack a title winning manager, despite what we can all see with our own eyes mate. By all accounts Green wanted him gone. I have asked myself many times why is he still in place and do accept it is a failing of the board, absolutely. A board who are absolutely clueless about football btw. Not one football brain amongst them. That annoys me too.

I am clinging onto the hope that they don't believe they can sack a title winning manager, despite what we can all see with our own eyes mate. By all accounts Green wanted him gone. I have asked myself many times why is he still in place and do accept it is a failing of the board, absolutely. A board who are absolutely clueless about football btw. Not one football brain amongst them. That annoys me too.

If we win the league that is all they care about. They have no interest in the long term, they don't care about how we perform, if youth are brought through or developing our infrastructure. We probably won't have a scout this time next year. They are representing owners who have no interest in the club and just want a quick buck.

That's why it is all going to explode when we get back to the SPL.

If we win the league that is all they care about. They have no interest in the long term, they don't care about how we perform, if youth are brought through or developing our infrastructure. We probably won't have a scout this time next year. They are representing owners who have no interest in the club and just want a quick buck.

That's why it is all going to explode when we get back to the SPL.

We have many fans with this mindset too sadly.

I agree next year will see an Ibrox implosion, i don't think there is any doubt about it.

Is that part of an application to join the Rangers media team?

If Mr.X landed on earth from Uranus and selected only your posts to read about affairs on and off field at Ibrox, he'd get the impression that things were hunkydory and looking good for the future.

Whilst opinions are to a degree subjective, would that be an accurate impression for Mr.X to form?

No doubt Mr X will get a balanced view by reading GS' posts as well.

Please excuse an old man, I get easily excited these days.

No doubt Mr X will get a balanced view by reading GS' posts as well.

Please excuse an old man, I get easily excited these days.

So given your apparent ongoing opinion of GS' output, are you saying that you knowingly churn out posts that aren't objective but are placed intentionally to achieve some kind of balance?

As if you saw a logic of two wrongs somehow making a right.

:woohoo:

Perhaps all those decades are taking their toll ;)

So given your apparent ongoing opinion of GS' output, are you saying that you knowingly churn out posts that aren't objective but are placed intentionally to achieve some kind of balance?

As if you saw a logic of two wrongs somehow making a right.

:woohoo:

Perhaps all those decades are taking their toll ;)

I wasn't aware that there was a requirement to be objective :D

I'm told the human brain is a bit like a computer hard drive; once it gets full up it might overheat and you have to delete some information before you can add any more.

I wasn't aware that there was a requirement to be objective :D

I'm told the human brain is a bit like a computer hard drive; once it gets full up it might overheat and you have to delete some information before you can add any more.

I think one of the main problems with the human brain is that is increasingly easy to get past the 'firewall' and influence thought process and mindsets. This is partly because of developments in 'piracy techniques' and indeed a business sector that devotes itself to this.

ie. the problem isn't the quantity (full hard drive) but the independence and quality.

Oh yes, of course I will be; was just referring to the immediate or semi immediate future.

And it will be great to be going down Gorgie Rd and Easter Road again next season.

No doubt you'll miss the trips to the frozen northern wastelands :snowman1:

Well you have lost me. We play Hibs at Ibrox before we play Hearts :confused: