They always include the standard reminder of the total voting rights in any RNS announcements related to share sales, purchases and changes to voting rights, but it's a bit strange for them to release an announcement that's purely just a reminder of the total voting rights. There must be a reason for it.

Methinks something is going on behind the scenes that may lead to this lot finally selling up.

Just a hunch.

Fingers crossed mate.

Indeed mate. We need releived from this hell.

My Spider senses are tingling. 'Something' is happening IMO. And that 'something' feels like it may very well be a positive outcome at long last......................

I'll have some of that. :)

Yes, we all would mate.

I do think that this lot will probably have to come to a decision sometime soon - if they haven't already - that means they sell up and move away from this. IMO they are being backed into a corner and they are now limited to where they can go.

Is it the case that they may have named a price to a potential buyer(s) and the negotiaton table is now a busy place in trying to reach a 'compromise' ??

That's my hunch.

Something is definitely happening because they wouldn't have appointed Nash as a director and then released this announcement just for a laugh.

Agreed mate. Things are afoot IMO. Not through the woods yet, but IMO things are being worked on to finally conclude this shambles once and for all.

I'm hearing that some of the Board/Investors are becoming disenchanted with the constant whining. They feel they are doing their best and are just not getting the support, rightly or wrongly, they feel they deserve; and may well have decided to cut their losses or minimise their profits depending on price paid.

This might be DK's chance if he wants to take it.