Given that you have conceded that most of the non renewers are disaffected with the foootball rather than the Board and also given that outside of the online community most fans don't care two jots who's in the boardroom; how do you arrive at that conclusion.

The football has been 50% garbage for years and there were no mass reductions in season ticket sales over those years to compare with what we're seeing now, so the factual evidence we have to hand suggests that a large number of fans are disgruntled by the ownership, board and/or how the club is being run as we speak. Yes, there's a number of fans disgruntled by the football on offer and the football management team serving it up to the extent that they haven't and won't renew, but that number surely pales in comparison to the number of fans disgruntled by the off-field issues.

Your second point regarding "outside of the online community most fans don't care two jots who's in the boardroom" is also highly questionable because with our club's ongoing boardroom & ownership sagas being played out in the mainstream Scottish media including national TV, red-tops and radio, it's pretty much unfathomable that our fans don't have opinions on it. To stereotype 'offline' fans into a category that supposedly "don't care two jots who's in the boardroom" is completely ridiculous.

3000 fans protesting disagree.

indeed at the last game of last season i heard at least 500 fans talk about the coming season and the nicest thing anyone said about the board was they would renew despite them.

and lastly the board are to blame for the football. ultimately.

So it was 3,000 now; even the DR said it was only 1,000 and that included a lot of women pushing prams and weans not all of whom were candidates to buy a ST I would suggest.

You don't half exagerate sometimes, GS; you heard 500 fans say that did you; what you really mean is you heard some guys sitting near you and a few in the pub saying that.

So it was 3,000 now; even the DR said it was only 1,000 and that included a lot of women pushing prams and weans not all of whom were candidates to buy a ST I would suggest.

You don't half exagerate sometimes, GS; you heard 500 fans say that did you; what you really mean is you heard some guys sitting near you and a few in the pub saying that.

and on the tube and in the concourse. i spent several hours in rangers fans company that day 5 or 6.

even the dr. hmmmmm

then we have the booing of the board.........

Watch the video and count them for yourself.

The football has been 50% garbage for years and there were no mass reductions in season ticket sales over those years to compare with what we're seeing now, so the factual evidence we have to hand suggests that a large number of fans are disgruntled by the ownership, board and/or how the club is being run as we speak. Yes, there's a number of fans disgruntled by the football on offer and the football management team serving it up to they extent that they haven't and won't renew, but that number surely pales in comparison to the number of fans disgruntled by the off-field issues.

Your second point regarding "outside of the online community most fans don't care two jots who's in the boardroom" is also highly questionable because with our club's ongoing boardroom & ownership sagas being played out in the mainstream Scottish media including national TV, red-tops and radio, it's pretty much unfathomable that our fans don't have opinions on it. To stereotype 'offline' fans into a category that supposedly "don't care two jots who's in the boardroom" is completely ridiculous.

Perhaps I'm wrong to split them as online and offline; but I am convinced by converstations with those who sit around me that the vast majority of fans care far more about the team on the pitch than the team in the boardroom. I accept that events over the summer may have changed that a bit but I still think that it is true as a general rule.

Perhaps I'm wrong to split them as online and offline; but I am convinced by converstations with those who sit around me that the vast majority of fans care far more about the team on the pitch than the team in the boardroom. I accept that events over the summer may have changed that a bit but I still think that it is true as a general rule.

no one around you boo them then or hold up a red card?

if so you should come sit with the plebs and you will get a very different view.