Greens a jew i am sure, strange he would get involved with someone like Soros.

I don't think anyone seriously believes he is. Soros made £10bn from currency manipulation when he forced the UK out of the Exchange Rate Mechanism (causing an economic crisis in the process).

The idea that he'd be interested in pissing around with Scottish football to maybe, just maybe, make a few million in a couple of years time is ludicrous.

However, in the unlikely event that he does have Soros' ear, I'm pretty certain that Green's love of money would trump any other considerations.

I don't think anyone seriously believes he is. Soros made £10bn from currency manipulation when he forced the UK out of the Exchange Rate Mechanism (causing an economic crisis in the process).

The idea that he'd be interested in pissing around with Scottish football to maybe, just maybe, make a few million in a couple of years time is ludicrous.

However, in the unlikely event that he does have Soros' ear, I'm pretty certain that Green's love of money would trump any other considerations.

Agreed, it looks like a definite plan to out King as it where. Green and co are certainly getting desperate it would seem.

One would think right now, in our current state it would be a wonderful time for someone to buy our club outright. I can but dream.

He's not wrong there. We are a disaster. Just a strange little one. If he currently runs the show why does he need investment backing to regain control.

His bus magnate puppet is obviously not able to control things to his liking.

However, I suspect the real agenda, as Gunslinger said, is that he's getting increasingly desperate in his attempts to force King's hand into buying out his pals' penny shares at a >2500% profit.

Agreed, it looks like a definite plan to out King as it where. Green and co are certainly getting desperate it would seem.

One would think right now, in our current state it would be a wonderful time for someone to buy our club outright. I can but dream.

Exactly. I just posted the same thought.

His bus magnate puppet is obviously not able to control things to his liking.

However, I suspect the real agenda, as Gunslinger said, is that he's getting increasingly desperate in his attempts to force King's hand into buying out his pals' penny shares at a >2500% profit.

Well, anyone buying these shares now his giving them far less money than a year ago. 70, 60 or 50p per share. I for one doubt that people will get a better deal, though King will obviously object to that ... and fair enough.

Well, anyone buying these shares now his giving them far less money than a year ago. 70, 60 or 50p per share. I for one doubt that people will get a better deal, though King will obviously object to that ... and fair enough.

Are Greenco not still asking the same price as they were a year ago? What price are they asking now then since it is much less?

Are Greenco not still asking the same price as they were a year ago? What price are they asking now then since it is much less?

taken from post #1

New York based George Soros has told Green to make his move within the next 7 days by offering existing Rangers shareholders 20p per share to become the company’s biggest shareholder.

I think the fact that Green is doing an interview with the scrote from Pacific Quay CSC seriously detracts from the credibility of the whole thing and sends it into Pacific Quay piss-take or wind-up territory. The timing of the interview's release would suggest the same thing.

Green isn't particularly good in interviews as we know and he's easily drawn into talking more complete and utter nonsense than he normally does by a series of cleverly worded and cleverly organised questions.