These issues from years ago ....... STILL they remain

Creativity - for the past few seasons we have been lacking a what I'd call "genuine No10". Someone who can receive, turn, guide and craft.

We still need one.

Our set pieces - when I think back to guys like Charlie Adam he even took stick for his inconsistent set pieces (yet when he went to Blackpool he was pinging some of the most dangerous dead balls I've seen in a while) maybe its the pressure at us. But Black/Law/MacLeod's corners are just at best a hit and hope. MacLeod probably being the best of that bunch. We also appear to have zero ability to mix up our attacks at corner kicks, we should have at least 3 or 4 different plays (A,B,C and D) that someone can dictate what we play and when. Too advanced for us I guess.

Still a major issue.

A right back - Foster seems to divide opinion, he's not at the top of my clearout list but we've required a good right back since really Whittaker (no laughing at the back) left and I still think it's an area we need to correct.

Still need one.

A centre half to replace Jig - the one season I could accept as we had very little time to accumulate a squad however even then it was apparent Jig is no centre half and it should have been addressed as a priority for the 2nd division. Here we are a few new CH's later and still we find Jig at CH. Really just astounding.

This issue has actually been addressed - the manager just won't adopt it.

Glaring issues we have all witnessed since the start of our journey back and still I am crying out for them to be rectified. Ally's time IMO is well and truly up (it was up last season).

It's another in a long list of responsibilities being abdicated by the current excuse for a Board.

After defeat to Raith Rovers in the Ramsdens, Ally should have been informed his departure will be managed. Last game of the season, league trophy paraded, lots of applause, Ally announces he, and his family have had enough. Ally the Legend is eulogised and lionised.

Now, it's NOT going to end nicely. Either, he will be shown to an empty room with a loaded revolver, or a Davie White after defeat to Gornik situation will transpire.

We pass on decent young talents like Telfer and Allan and keep the ever useless Hutton on instead. We sign old duds like Zaliukas instead of a young guy like Wilson who could still go on to good things.

and play jig and zaluskas while ignoring gasperatto.

It does seem rather bizarre that we signed 2 new central defenders (McGregor & Zaliukas) yet only one of them will play alongside McCulloch.

Nicky Law spoke of adopting a 3-5-2 formation (deployed against Hibs) and how it would take time to adapt to it yet in our next game 3-5-2 is ditched in favour of 4-4-2.

It does seem rather bizarre that we signed 2 new central defenders (McGregor & Zaliukas) yet only one of them will play alongside McCulloch.

It will be interesting to see who plays now Mohsni is available again.

Nicky Law spoke of adopting a 3-5-2 formation (deployed against Hibs) and how it would take time to adapt to it yet in our next game 3-5-2 is ditched in favour of 4-4-2.

I don't think adopting the one formation for EVERY match is the answer....but the players should be comfortable with 2 or 3 different formations - this would allow the management to adjust the team depending on the game. Obviously formations is not something that is worked on @ MP or during pre-season.