Giso de Ternera

Cordero en Salsa

Morcilla Española

Chorizo frito al vino tinto

Albóndigas en tomate

Huevos a la Flamenca

Tortilla Española

Bit late Johnny but let's see now:

The chicken suggestions are helpul as these are the first from anyone.

The Morcilla Española and the Chorizo frito al vino tinto seem to be popular choices so they will be there but that might limit some of the your other selections, although I would like to have the beef, Giso de Ternera. The albondigas (meat balls) were on last time and always a popular choice but perhaps we should be a bit more adventurous?

We will almost certainly have the patatas bravas and I agree we should have one more vegetarian choice but I was thinking about the

Queso de Cabra Fundido (goat's cheese) or the Pisto Manchego rather than the egg dishes Huevos a la Flamenca or Tortilla Española which again is not very adventurous.

Thanks again for these suggestions.

I know three things. We cannnot accommodate everyone's full selections but I doubt there will be any disappointments and no one will go hungry.

Subject to final discussion with Cristobal I will be aiming for two selections from each of the 4 categories; I'll post the final menu here later in the week.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
A number of typos, not been a good day!