Here are the final selections for Saturdays teams, sorry tapas:

(There will be a selection of cold meats & bread on the tables to start.)

Pescados

Pescado en Adobo

Gambas al Pil-Pil

Carnes

Morcilla Española (Cristobal would like folk to be aware that Spanish black pudding is not the same as the Scottish variety)

Chorizo frito al vino tinto

Verduras

Pisto Manchego

Bravas con salsa Picante & a’li-oli

Aves

Croquetas de Pollo

Pollo a la Crema

Can't be bothered copying in all the English explanations but for the non-Spanish speakers they can be viewed here http://malagatapas.co.uk/menu/.

The selections were made partly from the requests and partly based on Cristobal's experience of the best tapas for sharing in a large group.

There will be two tables of 10/12 and each table will have two paellas one Montana (chicken and dry-cured chorizo) and one Paella de Mariscos (seafood Paella with prawns, mussels squid and white fish).

If you have room you can finish with any dessert on the blackboard but I would recommend the crème catalan (Spanish crème brulee) which Cristobal fires at the table.

We can still fit in another couple of people if anyone wants to join us, please PM me but the final final deadline will be midnight Friday and there will be no pay at the door. :D

Sounds like a plan hombre.

Are you making your poor bride drive you through and pick you up again? You're a better man than me.. mine would tell me to GTF

Yes, she's a wee diamond, she's going up to her mums whilst we party! :D I will pm you my number when i get back from 5s, you can send me your address mate and i will pick you up en route. Not a problem. See you soon. See you all soon!

As far as I can work out at this time:

Frankie + 3 going direct [4]

SC & Son + Juancorneto going direct [3]

FS & DS going direct [2]

Elfideldo going direct [1]

Total of 10 going direct.

plgsarmy, MountainBear & gunslinger bringing cars [3]

BD, BH, TB, RR, charltonman +2, SteveC +1, meeting at the Day-Today shop for said transport. [9]

Total of 12 going in 3 cars from Edmiston Drive at PRW.

Any errors or omissions from the above please advise asap.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Here are the final selections for Saturdays teams, sorry tapas:

(There will be a selection of cold meats & bread on the tables to start.)

Pescados

Pescado en Adobo

Gambas al Pil-Pil

Carnes

Morcilla Española (Cristobal would like folk to be aware that Spanish black pudding is not the same as the Scottish variety)

Chorizo frito al vino tinto

Verduras

Pisto Manchego

Bravas con salsa Picante & a’li-oli

Aves

Croquetas de Pollo

Pollo a la Crema

Can't be bothered copying in all the English explanations but for the non-Spanish speakers they can be viewed here http://malagatapas.co.uk/menu/.

The selections were made partly from the requests and partly based on Cristobal's experience of the best tapas for sharing in a large group.

There will be two tables of 10/12 and each table will have two paellas one Montana (chicken and dry-cured chorizo) and one Paella de Mariscos (seafood Paella with prawns, mussels squid and white fish).

If you have room you can finish with any dessert on the blackboard but I would recommend the crème catalan (Spanish crème brulee) which Cristobal fires at the table.

We can still fit in another couple of people if anyone wants to join us, please PM me but the final final deadline will be midnight Friday and there will be no pay at the door. :D

Menu sounds perfect - thanks again to yourself and Cristobal for organising such tasty looking fare.

Menu sounds perfect - thanks again to yourself and Cristobal for organising such tasty looking fare.

You can thank me if it goes well, complain to Cristobal if it doesn't. :D

I remember many years ago Rangers beating St Mirren at Ibrox after the opposition defence were described in glowing terms in the match programme and the Herald writer on the Monday (might have been Alf Young) repeating the descriptions and then mentioning that obviously the St Mirren preparation had not included reading about themselves in the programme.

However, in this case I know that Cristobal will have his team well prepared and I am confident of a good result.

Can still take a couple more today if there are any late comers please PM.