I want to formally table a motion that BH retains the accrued interest in the bank account, to partly offset the expense of the clipboard he purchased for the occasion. [emoji6]

That's very generous of you, MB, but it was worth the small expense to get my own back on Charltonman for the ribbing he gave me about not having one last time :D2

Thanks BH and the other Gersnet'rs . Me and Alison had a great time . Good to meet you all .

I think it should be recorded that Charltonman very generously left £60 behind the bar which more or less paid for half the wine that was drunk.

By coincidence we collected £60 more than was needed to pay the bar tab and Cristobal did not charge for the final round of schnaps etc; so I gave both the waiter and waitress £20 tips each and the two who were working in the kitchen £10 each. In hindsight might have been fairer to give £15 each, I'll bear that in mind next time.

I can only echo the comments of everything else - a great evening, with superb food and even better company.

Thanks to Alan or organising it so well!

It was a pleasure to organise and I'm glad that everyone seems to have enjoyed the evening, though some started earlier and finished later than others. :)

It was good to renew old acquaintances and put faces to other pseudonyms for the first time.

Personally I was just a little disappointed at the slow start to the service but I think that was a consequence of using the café whilst Cristobal was unusually busy next door for that time of evening. I think what happened was that he had instructed the staff to wait for me to give the “go” and I thought he would have instructed them to put out the tapas in batches as at the first dinner. However once we got that sorted I thought it went fine.

On a culinary note Cristobal normally fires the Crema Catalans a bit crisper on top than his staff did this time. A quarter point off for that on my card. ;)2

Other than these minor points, I was very happy with Malaga Tapas food and service and the café seemed to work well as a venue for our numbers.

• Cristobal would appreciate any comments that anyone cares to post on Tripadvisor.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I think it should be recorded that Charltonman very generously left £60 behind the bar which more or less paid for half the wine that was drunk.

By coincidence we collected £60 more than was needed to pay the bar tab and Cristobal did not charge for the final round of schnaps etc; so I gave both the waiter and waitress £20 tips each and the two who were working in the kitchen £10 each. In hindsight might have been fairer to give £15 each, I'll bear that in mind next time.

Well done Charltonman, though I feel a bit guilty now that I didn't do something similar. Good on you!

Edited by SteveC