I have been quoted £45 for an 8 seat mini bus for the short trip, not a surprise realty as it's hardly worth their while; so taxis look like the order of the day for those not able to catch a ride.

Last time we met outside the Day - Today (blue) shop 244 PAISLEY ROAD WEST at the junction of Edmiston Drive & Whitefield St, which would be the plan again although the best route to avoid the traffic is probably back via Dumbreck, Nithsdale Rd and St Andrews Dr or Shields Rd rather than the much shorter PRW/ Seaward St/Shields route that took for ever.

Could all those who will require transport please post here.

I am sending texts as well.

For those not familiar with the area Malaga Tapas is a 7 min (0.4M) walk straight along Shields Rd from the Underground Station of that name.

I'd like a lift with my two guests , but happy to hoof it from the subway.

You may have along wait at Ibrox if you plan to get the subway TO Malaga, I was thinking about those (not going to the match and) coming from or returning to the town.

Once I get replies to my texts, I'll know what we need overall in terms of transport.

Christine still has two places in her car but best if you guys stick together, so leave it just yet.

MESSAGE FOR FS - YOUR MAILBOX IS FULL

Your suggestion may be helpful but I don't see the need to go on to the M8; Dumbreck to Nithsdale Road, then St Andrews Dr is opposite to the traffic flow and should only be 10 mins max.

I'll liaise once I know how many need transport, I've sent out texts as well as posting on the thread.

Thanks

Not sure of our plans at this stage.

I'd imagine we will attend the game as usual but, depending on the weather, we'll just walk to the restaurant. There will be four of us anyway so we can get our own taxi if required.

Thanks!