Man, what is it that you want to hear? Dissatisfaction with the board? The club? Maybe so. Perhaps some more private matters for these chaps? Perhaps they view investment somehwere else as more profitable now, like sponsorship of a team from a country that impressed them during the world cup? Dozens of options possible. It's not that hard a line of thought to follow, is it?

It's certainly a harder line of thought to follow than it is to think that Wallace lied to fans and shareholders about club finances.

It's certainly a harder line of thought to follow than it is to think that Wallace lied to fans and shareholders about club finances.

It's more like tunnel vision for the latter variety. As has been said above, it could well be that he did not have the investors that he claimed were waiting. But that is just one of many possibilities and only those who stubbornly think negative about anything board-ish would disregard the others by default.

It's more like tunnel vision for the latter variety. As has been said above, it could well be that he did not have the investors that he claimed were waiting. But that is just one of many possibilities and only those who stubbornly think negative about anything board-ish would disregard the others by default.

You really don't want to go down the road of accusing someone of having tunnel vision. You repeatedly ignore what is staring you in the face when it comes to the board/investors. Periodically stating "I'm not pro-board" may lead you to believe that you are being perceived as neutral, but you are transparent to most posters.

Wallace lied at the AGM, so why would he have any qualms about doing so again? Why would that not be the default thought of anyone who has knowledge of how he operates?

I demand to know how much Ashley is paying for the ridiculous number of advertising hoardings he has at Ibrox.

That's not as straight forward as it seems either.

Companies seeking track side advertising cannot get it yet there are vacant boards, strip out Sports Direct and Puma and there's basically nothing there.

Any investment from Ashley will ultimately carry a high price just look at what has happened at Newcastle, the commercial department will effectively die as Ashley will have everything tied up to to his advantage and the clubs detriment. I suppose that would save Wallace appointing a CCO in order to grow commercial revenues!

That's not as straight forward as it seems either.

Companies seeking track side advertising cannot get it yet there are vacant boards, strip out Sports Direct and Puma and there's basically nothing there.

Any investment from Ashley will ultimately carry a high price just look at what has happened at Newcastle, the commercial department will effectively die as Ashley will have everything tied up to to his advantage and the clubs detriment. I suppose that would save Wallace appointing a CCO in order to grow commercial revenues!

I rather suspected this.

You really don't want to go down the road of accusing someone of having tunnel vision. You repeatedly ignore what is staring you in the face when it comes to the board/investors. Periodically stating "I'm not pro-board" may lead you to believe that you are being perceived as neutral, but you are transparent to most posters.

Wallace lied at the AGM, so why would he have any qualms about doing so again? Why would that not be the default thought of anyone who has knowledge of how he operates?

That is a "problem" with and of those who actively oppose them and do not want to take a differently angled look at things. And since they are of course "right" in their opinion, I'm put into the "pro-board" faction ... which I doubt exists at all.

That is a "problem" with and of those who actively oppose them and do not want to take a differently angled look at things. And since they are of course "right" in their opinion, I'm put into the "pro-board" faction ... which I doubt exists at all.

You were pro Murray, pro Whyte, pro Green, pro the current lot and you'll be pro the next lot too.