I liked him but it used to be hilarious watching him think about what to do. He was much better playing on instinct. Given time to think he was all at sea.

Totally agree, all his best goals were when he had no time to think, he just reacted. When given time, he usually messed up.

Miller wasn't very good in his first spell with us and blew hot and cold thereafter. In 10/11 he looked like he had turned into a real player and then ruined his career by leaving us.

Up until he was about 29/30 I thought he was very poor for the most part. Seeing him running around like a headless chicken up front for Scotland on his own often missing the few chances he would get was a pretty soul destroying experience!

I posted back when Miller re-signed for us that I thought he would be better used as an attacking midfielder. I based that on watching him for the previous season playing with the Vancouver Whitecaps.

He's lost a bit of pace but not his football acumen. Many times he would fire forward piercing passes but the kids he was playing with, for the most part, did not read what was there for them.

From what I've seen so far from Boyd and Clark, I don't think that would be a problem.

I would play a 4-3-3 with a midfield of Miller, Mc Leod and Law with Aird on the right, Boyd and Clark on the left. Both Miller and McLeod can tackle and we just need Law to come back into form.

With McGregor and Wallace bombing up from full back we should be able to attack high.

Hell, bring on the c1888c.

A 4-3-3 with Miller, Macleod and Law in midfield? That wouldn't even work in a computer game.

I've seen some strange formation ideas in my time and that's one of the strangest on many levels.

If Kenny has a first touch. Passing ability and a football brain he got them after leaving us.

There seems to be an attitude that if a player leaves us and then plays well, it's because our coaching was crap and now it's good.

If a player leaves us and then plays badly it's because our coaching was crap.

If a player joins us and plays badly it's because our coaching is crap.

If a player joins us and plays well it's because he's previous coaching was much better than ours. And if he has a bad game, it's because our coaching is crap...

Our coaching may be crap, but with that kind of thinking, how will we ever really know?

There seems to be an attitude that if a player leaves us and then plays well, it's because our coaching was crap and now it's good.

If a player joins us and plays well it's because he's previous coaching was much better than ours. And if he has a bad game, it's because our coaching is crap...

Our coaching may be crap, but with that kind of thinking, how will we ever really know?

Our coaching is crap.

No idea why your saying this to me mind you.

I liked Kenny as a player. But what I said stands.

Yes, it is. That couldn't be any clearer.

Our coaching is crap.

No idea why your saying this to me mind you.

I liked Kenny as a player. But what I said stands.

Not aimed at you particularly, you just added to my impression of a developing meme that I thought was vaguely amusing.