But you refuted his claim that we will NOT be invincible. That indicates that you believe we WILL be invincible. However you later say we will not be invincible. Getting tied in knots!

No I'm not getting tied in knots. You will not find me having used the word invincible. That is your conclusion which is wide of the mark. I am refuting any insidious campaign that is trying to tell me that Rangers will not rise to be strong again.

I am satisfied that by doing so I have uncovered his true aim of trying to recruit members for his own little scheme.

No I'm not getting tied in knots. You will not find me having used the word invincible. That is your conclusion which is wide of the mark. I am refuting any insidious campaign that is trying to tell me that Rangers will not rise to be strong again.

I am satisfied that by doing so I have uncovered his true aim of trying to recruit members for his own little scheme.

REALLY! :laugh:

I'm fully aware what he wrote and what you replied but it appears you may not be.

I am perfectly aware of what I wrote and if you wish to inject implications that are not there, then you will misunderstand the stance taken.

I am perfectly aware of what I wrote and if you wish to inject implications that are not there, then you will misunderstand the stance taken.

And my reply was -"Wrong. This Hildy is once again insidiously suggesting that we will no longer be invincible and I'm refuting that."

I'm not introducing the phrase but refuting it. I have not and will not say we are invincible. Nobody is. But because he pulls that from the ether does not make it so. I read that as him saying we will not rise to be strong again.

I don't accept that. In fact he states that we will be strong again, but only if we buy into his little plan.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm not injecting anything, it's crystal clear what you wrote and everyone bar you are reading it the same as me.

I'm not injecting anything, it's crystal clear what you wrote and everyone bar you are reading it the same as me.

Okay, to clear up the semantics I'll make it clear for you.

Rangers are in a mess, but I will not listen to continual guff that tells me we are finished and will not be strong again unless we buy into some RST scheme. That kind of energy-sapping, will-sapping kind of message does not sit well with me.

Rangers, after the sp*vs are punted, will rise again because the support will carry them. Any attempt to reduce the resolve of the support is unwelcome.