Another administration would be catastrophic. You might want to go to the bottomtier of Scottish football again I don't.

How would that happen ? That is no longer in the rule book. 1/3 of previous season's points deducted.

Can we get back on topic please people.

As Zappa requested, lets not get into inter-forum squabbles. If you are casting accusations at gunslinger, or any other Gersnet forum member, please take it to PM and clear the air there.

We went to the bottom because we lost our share due to the newco, not because of admin. I'm presuming if a team were to newco again the same thing could happen?

It would be highly unlikely for us to have to newco though - with a lack of credit lines we cant have too many creditors, not of the size that would vote no to a CVA, surely ?

Good question though. I don't know the answer.

Rangers were deducted points for entering administration. The reason for the demotion followed the failure to achieve a CVA to exit administration.

I really can't believe that this is not imprinted on the brain of everyone who went through it?

That's also true the other way.

Yes it is.

But Id rather have the occasional unedifying and unacceptable comment than be restricted in what subject matter I can read, because it doesn't happen to fit with certain people's opinions or agendas.

We went to the bottom because we lost our share due to the newco, not because of admin. I'm presuming if a team were to newco again the same thing could happen?

Dont you think that a considerable element of that vote was a presumption of guilt over EBT's ?

Yes it is.

But Id rather have the occasional unedifying and unacceptable comment than be restricted in what subject matter I can read' date=' because it doesn't happen to fit with certain people's opinions or agendas.[/quote']

I largely agree with you, but there was a thread locked this morning, after the OP was banned, for posting stuff which didn't fit with certain people's opinions or agendas.

I most certainly don't agree with the double standards.

I largely agree with you, but there was a thread locked this morning, after the OP was banned, for posting stuff which didn't fit with certain people's opinions or agendas.

I most certainly don't agree with the double standards.

There has been an over tendency to lock threads on RM for a while now - I think its an attempt to clean up its act following constructive criticism from a few of us..

Im not au fait with how moderation works but it exasperates me when threads are locked due to the idiocy of others. I dont know why they just cant delete the offending post and issue warnings to the offender.

Can we get back on topic please people.

As Zappa requested, lets not get into inter-forum squabbles. If you are casting accusations at gunslinger, or any other Gersnet forum member, please take it to PM and clear the air there.

Please refrain from talking about other Rangers forums.