... and cause admin and all the havoc that follows and won't remove onerous contracts and all? Nor the leeches? The only victims will be the "football club" and us, again. Looking for that is madness, pure and simple.

How do you know it won't remove onerous contracts?

If nothing else we will get to see the true state of things.

It's our only way out from greens shit pile that will suffocate us.

How do you know it won't remove onerous contracts?

If nothing else we will get to see the true state of things.

It's our only way out from greens shit pile that will suffocate us.

Who called in the admins last time? How much could we believe in what they did and do and to which people's end? D&P set up a neat - "irreplaceble" - deal with GreenCo and that lead to the debacle we have had. I would not pin my hopes on any other admins anytime soon.

Who called in the admins last time? How much could we believe in what they did and do and to which people's end? D&P set up a neat - "irreplaceble" - deal with GreenCo and that lead to the debacle we have had. I would not pin my hopes on any other admins anytime soon.

Then we don't fund the new regime. No one will buy us to milk us if we are demanding of them. Either things change after admin or we go into it again.

... and cause admin and all the havoc that follows and won't remove onerous contracts and all? Nor the leeches? The only victims will be the "football club" and us, again. Looking for that is madness, pure and simple.

An admin event WOULD remove onerous contracts, more than likely. An admin event, as we have seen, results in "all bets are off" scenarios. Administrators have the obligation to protect the assets of the Club.

No, it isn't madness. Sometimes, in this cruel world, an amputation is needed to save the remainder. That is the position I see ourselves in. Very, very unpalatable to have a second admin event but if it was to rid us of the incompetent buffoons we have in the Boardroom then I am all for it.

Tell me dB, out of interest, if we cannot rid ourselves of this Board, how do you see the future shaping up for Rangers - just try to look a mere 5 or 10 years into the future - what does that future hold for us when there is zero strategy, a signing policy that is scatter-gun in approach, no development of infrastructure, no transparency (despite lauding being transparent), a lack of Corporate governance despite the Chairman saying it would be high priority on the agenda, a lack of sound financial management of the Club despite having a bunch of qualified accountants on the Board ?

Whether you like it or not, there will be many fans who see a 2nd admin event as at least an opportunity to clear the decks of all the deadwood (and there is much of it from the very top of the pile.... the Chairman... all the way through the organization), have a proper, bona fide bidding process which allows the BEST bid to be accepted rather than the previous incumbents preferred bid, and maybe, just maybe, have a chance at long-term survival and, dare I say it, success.

Short-term pain (again) for long term gain.....

It is your prerogative to "not pin hopes on any other admins".... however, it would be highly likely that there would be opposition to "corner shop" type administrators should we enter a 2nd admin event.

I would be more than prepared to "pin my hopes" on KPMG or BDO to be our administrators - they both have oodles of experience of doing so. In fact, if we were to enter a 2nd admin event it would make somewhat logical sense to have BDO handle it as they are handling the liquidation of the original insolvency event (if there is deemed to be no conflict of interest).

Then we don't fund the new regime. No one will buy us to milk us if we are demanding of them. Either things change after admin or we go into it again.

Had Green, Ahmad, Stockbridge not been so greedy with getting their filthy lucre then we would probably have had enough cash in reserve to last the season (or close enough to it) - and at that time they could have, if they had even a modicum of a long-term view, made even more money from Rangers as they would then have been entitled to increased salaries & bonuses, at the same time as having an SPL team with increased revenues, sponsorships and overall income.

Sadly they all took the short-term approach rather than long-term. Sadly for us and sadly for them - because had they taken the longer-term approach they would have made more money and, indeed, could have been seen as saviours. Now, more than likely, their legacy will be that of parasites.

Had Green, Ahmad, Stockbridge not been so greedy with getting their filthy lucre then we would probably have had enough cash in reserve to last the season (or close enough to it) - and at that time they could have, if they had even a modicum of a long-term view, made even more money from Rangers as they would then have been entitled to increased salaries & bonuses, at the same time as having an SPL team with increased revenues, sponsorships and overall income.

Sadly they all took the short-term approach rather than long-term. Sadly for us and sadly for them - because had they taken the longer-term approach they would have made more money and, indeed, could have been seen as saviours. Now, more than likely, their legacy will be that of parasites.

Think what Whyte could have made if he hadn't been determined to put us in admin. If he had simply ran us within our means until the tax case went away.