I think that's a bit of an exaggeration SC. For example, the Ticket Office are down to 10 or 11 from 30+ in 2012 and they are answering most of the email traffic. They were 1,000 behind a couple of weeks ago but have now caught up. It's them I feel sorry for; they've been working under intolerable pressure for the last couple of years at the same time as seeing the playing staff and certain directors continue to coin it in.

I took my number from an article in the Record when we were in admin and since then we have not had any cull of staff that I have read about. We still operate as a European participating SPL club with hundreds of employees.

I took my number from an article in the Record when we were in admin and since then we have not had any cull of staff that I have read about. We still operate as a European participating SPL club with hundreds of employees.

That's the point I was making SC, when we were last in Europe we had 30+ in the ticket office, now we only have a third of that number, doing more work e.g. issuing 18,000 paper tickets for the Hearts game.

As of August 2012, the club had 176 full-time employees including 45 players.

There were also 62 part-time workers at that date giving us a total of 238 staff members.

Source: RIFC Prospectus (Dec 2012)