Ok, they won't have taken their business elsewhere as in to another football club, but their money will likely be going to another 'leisure pursuit', one that values it's customers and isn't out to short change them at every turn.

I am sorry, but I really don't see how anyone can be blamed for deciding that their hard-earned shouldn't be squandered year after year and that they are going to hold it back in the hope of bringing about change for the better. The root cause of the current predicament are those up the marble staircase and their masters in the shadows.

I don't know if it's true that they are spending the money elsewhere, what is the anecdotal evidence?

Equally I'm not sure in what way the fans are being short changed? They pay to see a football match and that's what they get (quality is another issue).

As I said I don't blame fans for trying to effect change if that is what they perceive is required and I agree that the Board's current strategy needs to be overhauled.

I don't know if it's true that they are spending the money elsewhere, what is the anecdotal evidence?

Equally I'm not sure in what way the fans are being short changed? They pay to see a football match and that's what they get (quality is another issue).

As I said I don't blame fans for trying to effect change if that is what they perceive is required and I agree that the Board's current strategy needs to be overhauled.

I spend my money elsewhere, so I don't see that I would be alone in doing that, indeed I have known folk who have drifted away over the years for various reasons and other pastimes soon fill their time.

I would say that facing the very real possibility of a second period of administration might be considered as a reason to feel duped.

i pay 200 quid a year to a cinema season ticket now.

if supporters are merely consumers who buy a product, then you can hardly blame anyone who decides not to buy for our current predicament. Can't have it both ways !

if supporters are merely consumers who buy a product, then you can hardly blame anyone who decides not to buy for our current predicament. Can't have it both ways !

Then supporters should not complain then when that product is no longer available to them. Do you want that?

Then supporters should not complain then when that product is no longer available to them. Do you want that?

I know what you are trying to say here, but you can't blame the supporters refusal to buy STs as being the real problem here. The board is being paid to run the club, that includes having more than one stream of income. If they can't do that or provide a product that the fan is happy with then you can't blame the fans (customers).

I know what you are trying to say here, but you can't blame the supporters refusal to buy STs as being the real problem here. The board is being paid to run the club, that includes having more than one stream of income. If they can't do that or provide a product that the fan is happy with then you can't blame the fans (customers).

The problem is where to get additional streams of income from. Capital is urgently required.

For the kind of money, and bonuses, this board is being paid the situation is outrageous.

Granted Wallace is on a rather excessive contract for where we are(£315k p.a plus bonus) but other board members aren't.

My bigger concern is how they intend to take Rangers back to the top of Scottish football and back into Europe.