I havent met a bear who was pro board' date=' or even neutral, either Barca.

The problem is the mechanism, or lack of it, for removal without causing significant harm to the club we love in the process.

There can be little doubt after what has transpired in the last few years that our fan ownership models should have made serious inroads into our fanbase. The fact that they have failed to so should warrant a serious and honest reflection to analyse just what the problem is.[/quote']

Last time I checked RM most of them were very pro board.

I havent met a bear who was pro board' date=' or even neutral, either Barca.

The problem is the mechanism, or lack of it, for removal without causing significant harm to the club we love in the process.

There can be little doubt after what has transpired in the last few years that our fan ownership models should have made serious inroads into our fanbase. [b']The fact that they have failed to so should warrant a serious and honest reflection to analyse just what the problem is.[/b]

Quite a bit of it is down to the constant bitching from other interested parties. :whistle:

I know people who view it like this:

The current ownership of Rangers put its hand in its pocket to buy the club.

Dave King didn't.

It really is that simple. Admittedly, they don't spend time discussing the club on the internet, so they are less aware of the things that trouble many of us, but they will only back King when he digs deep to invest in the club.

Until then, as they see it, the rightful owners of Rangers are the people who paid for it. Automatically, that makes them worth backing.

Well if you want to lay "quite a bit of the blame" on others rather than address the issues - fill your boots - but taking that option will keep you out in the wilderness.

You really shouldn't make assumptions about people you don't know from Adam. Your comment is yet another pathetic example of the 'if you're not for us, you must be against us' attitude which dogs the dichotomous world of the Rangers support on the internet.