On a forum which has several thousand members' date=' albeit considerably less active users, I dont think one moderators view and 15 likes suggests widespread support for the board.

Whilst it may very well have it faults, at least RM allows free discussion without the need for censorship of that which doesn't "tow the party line."

Just ask Andy McKellar.[/quote']

At the risk of upsetting Zappa that's nonsense. Try going against the party line and you will see.

On a forum which has several thousand members' date=' albeit considerably less active users, I dont think one moderators view and 15 likes suggests widespread support for the board.

Whilst it may very well have it faults, at least RM allows free discussion without the need for censorship of that which doesn't "tow the party line."

Just ask Andy McKellar.[/quote']

I would argue that, from personal experience.

I think there are one or two on here who went against the party line on RM and got banned. The party line is support the board at all cost and denigrate anyone who has different views.

RM is bought and paid for by the people who control the Ibrox board....if you've forgotten already, they do have previous for this with Ahmed posting on there under an assumed name. Wouldn't be surprised if he's still doing it

And just what is "the party line" GS ?

I havent had any negative feedback from anyone when I have highlighted current board failings.

You have a wonderful and respectful reputation among online Bears D, guys like Ser, Gunslinger, myself etc etc are nobodies to these people. They even had the audacity to turn on our very own FS which was really hard to watch unfold. Again, without upsetting Zappa, the place is a midden. A haven for bigots, wannabee neds and tims.

As for sympathy for easdale. Behave. He's greens creature much as green was Whyte's creature. He's now got the job of making green blue pitch etc rich. To do that he's blocking 10s of millions of investment we desperately need. Vitally even.

In the forlorn hope that they will get a cut of it and to stop their shares being diluted.

He is a cancer in our club and we are the cure.