You really shouldn't make assumptions about people you don't know from Adam. Your comment is yet another pathetic example of the 'if you're not for us, you must be against us' attitude which dogs the dichotomous world of the Rangers support on the internet.

Assumptions ? Pathetic ? Spare me youre nonsense.

Who you are is totally irrelevant to the discussion - I really couldn't give a monkeys.

In post 126 barca has listed some of the reasons why in his opinion our fan ownership models have failed to make significant inroads into our support.

I would cite others which I have discussed with plgsarmy on previous occasions privately, and which the RST in particular souight to address by way of their Information Days.

Fan ownership is something we all need to seriously examine as a long term answer - no doubt about it.

However, it's not a short term solution - not unless someone like King is prepared to pursue a Budge like model in the first instance.

Time to call in that loan and stop the rot. Hopefully flush the fuckers out.

I wouldn't want to see him put in that difficult position as he would be hounded for the rest of his days by the 'traditionalists'. For me, Ahmad is more likely to be the one to bring down the house of cards.

That's a fair point Rangersitis but surely the traditionalists now are few and far between?

They are still extremely capable of spouting their bile towards anyone who crosses themor has done in the past. Their recent u-turn on those running the show was merely them gauging how the wind was blowing, not any sign of them wanting the other factions to join up in the fight.

I wouldn't want to see him put in that difficult position as he would be hounded for the rest of his days by the 'traditionalists'. For me, Ahmad is more likely to be the one to bring down the house of cards.

Nor I mate, but it looks to be our best weapon outside of keeping the powder dry.

Nor I mate, but it looks to be our best weapon outside of keeping the powder dry.

If he chooses to do so, he will be warmly applauded from this direction. Depending on how formal the agreement to the loan extension is, he may not even be in a position to do it.