Mike Ashley could run Rangers on a fraction to what it would cost to keep Newcastle in the EPL. Plus it looks like he has got or will get all our major assets for a trifle, compared to what he paid for Newcastle. I'm a small time business man, but even i can see why Ashley sees Rangers as a good financial gamble ,providing his helpers Green, Easdale's etc. can pull off the sale of the century for him.

Rab, as you have told everyone time after time that King has no money, how is he supposed to take action?

Well he should stop giving the impression via his pals such as SOS, UoF etc that he is desperate to put money into Rangers but is being prevented from doing so.That simply isn't true. SE said the other day in that interview he'd never offered £30m. Make of that what you wish.

Well he should stop giving the impression via his pals such as SOS, UoF etc that he is desperate to put money into Rangers but is being prevented from doing so.That simply isn't true. SE said the other day in that interview he'd never offered £30m. Make of that what you wish.

He is being prevented from doing so because he has stated that he won't reward the crooks who have damaged the club.

Sandy Easdale said that King had never offered them £30m, and no fucking wonder. There is a huge difference. Read this:

‘Would I be willing to invest £30m despite what happened previously? Of course. Sure.’

He is being prevented from doing so because he has stated that he won't reward the......

Sandy Easdale said that King had never offered them £30m, and no fucking wonder. There is a huge difference. Read this:

Notwithstanding my displeasure with the current board, given what has transpired in the past, and out of respect to this site, dont you think it would be wise to temper and edit the accusations you have made in that last post ?

Edited by D'Artagnan

Notwithstanding my displeasure with the current board' date=' given what has transpired in the past, and out of respect to this site, dont you think it would be wise to temper and edit the accusations you have made in that last post ?[/quote']

The dictionary meaning of crooked says dishonest, illegal. I can think of a few who have acted in a manner which fits at least one of those descriptions, can't you?

"Interesting" to see how various non-Rangers people view a return to top tier and CL footie in a much shorter space of time than quite a few Bears. Perhaps they assume that Ashley could invest 5 to 10m, i.e. "peanuts", to get us a squad that could compete for the top tier title next season and in Europe thereafter. It's not that the Yahoos or any other Premiership team is unconquerable these days ...

Or perhaps the Bears see a more realistic picture of just how poorly we are run as a club

"Interesting" to see how various non-Rangers people view a return to top tier and CL footie in a much shorter space of time than quite a few Bears. Perhaps they assume that Ashley could invest 5 to 10m, i.e. "peanuts", to get us a squad that could compete for the top tier title next season and in Europe thereafter. It's not that the Yahoos or any other Premiership team is unconquerable these days ...

5 to 10 million investment would only see us through the end of this season... MAYBE.... So you think the current squad are capable ?

So if the reqs had got,say, 55 percent of the votes at the AGM and the board got the remaining 45 percent the reqs would still be unable to get places on the board?

Who said that ? Board place votes are, I believe, simple majority votes and in many instances will simply be the top %ages to fill the board positions if voted on by shareholders.

50% and 75% super majority votes aren't normally to vote people onto the Board.

If you are suggesting they would have power whilst on the Board then you would do well to look at some of the reasons Walter resigned. Board votes are usually one man, one vote rules

He can obviously rectify all this next week or the like, if he puts money on the table or does what is required to save the club. The point is that the this "if" and the name "King" can be found in next to any sentence about his involvement for years now. And that is not exactly "anti-King, just adresses his in-/activities and many a people's opinion about him now.

How can he rectify it if he is met with shareholders who don't wish to sell ? How many outstanding shares are available in the Club ?