What was it Easdale said that helped Ahmad?

"SANDY EASDALE admits the cash position inside Rangers is becoming desperate.

But, here in the second part of an exclusive Q&A with Chief Sports Writer Keith Jackson, the chairman of the football board insists fans who blame him for the gathering crisis should be thanking him instead.

In another question he doesn't refute KJ assesment about the state of our finances, giving Ahmad QC the smoking gun imo

KJ: But you need £4m to keep the doors open and yet the CEO of a company performing so horribly is on the verge of £300,000 bonus?

SE: You’re right. It’s hard to explain. It’s not something I want to comment on because he is the CEO and reports to the PLC board more than myself. For me to express an opinion would be wrong and there is little autonomy I have over Graham’s contract as I am on a different board.

Bareing in mind the interview was instagated by Easdale

What was it Easdale said that helped Ahmad?

He can't win. If he tells brutal facts, he's got it wrong. If he says nothing, he's got it wrong. IMHO, his interview was rather frank and honest - at least as far as those words can be used in relation with him. Still, what IMHO won Ahmad's day was the note in the share offer announcement about the lack of funds (and hence the need of this issue).

He can't win. If he tells brutal facts, he's got it wrong. If he says nothing, he's got it wrong. IMHO, his interview was rather frank and honest - at least as far as those words can be used in relation with him. Still, what IMHO won Ahmad's day was the note in the share offer announcement about the lack of funds (and hence the need of this issue).

Are you pro Ahmad?

Yep, and as I wrote before, you'd hope that the share issue is being dealt with quickly. Else, as was being suggested at the hearing too, Laxey might lend us some more of their steep-interest money.

What I found interesting in court today was the statement by Rangers QC that talks were at an advanced stage with two potential investors. Who could they be I wonder? And what are the chances of much-needed investment?

Well, our QC essentially said what Wallace gave him, and you would think that one investor would be Ashley. Whether the other is indeed King is anyone's guess, Easdale's interview did not suggest that there had been any recent discussions with him. Could likewise be Laxey again.