He's been pro Whyte, pro Green, pro Imran, pro Stockbridge pro Mather yadda, yadda, yadda and has now adopted a pro Ashley stance.

It's his own words that damn him not mine.

Just saying like.

I don't disagree, but there is a way of stating it, as you well know

He's been pro Whyte, pro Green, pro Imran, pro Stockbridge pro Mather yadda, yadda, yadda and has now adopted a pro Ashley stance.

It's his own words that damn him not mine.

Just saying like.

Utterly untrue regarding the bold people.

Most of us have been taken in by Whyte and Green, so don't look for one scapegoat to level your chagrin at, please. If anything, you can regard me as a supporter of SDM, even though that support has diminished tremendously over time. Alas, I don't regard him as the sole root of all our troubles.

Likewise - once and for all - looking at these people's perspective and write what might drive them to do what they are or were doing does not mean I am by default PRO this or that chap. For that is a IMHO rather simplistic way of trying to polarize people into pro and con factions, rather than looking for a useful debate. There hence is no wonder that some "factionalists" agree to your stance here.

We had e.g. next to no info about Whyte ... and if some of us had, much of it was clouded in innuendo speech or claimed to be third party knowledge. I think that once Whyte got us, not even you FS imagined that he a) had conned Ticketus (and a whole series of authorities) and b) wasn't paying PAYE et al?

Am I pro Ashley? In a way yes, and why not? Because he's a business man that is far more open about his business-antics than Murray? Because he's the capitalist to the core? Right now, he is one of those who can keep our club alive and safeguard its immediate future. That is what counts for me right now. As opposed to some wanna-be club-owners of a stature going from Whyte down to the current board and its backers. Whether I like Ashley's business modell or not, he's there and he's got the money. He sure is not good for the long term future, but that is not exactly that important right now. Do I like King more? Yes, I most likely do, as he's a Bear and apparently has the money too. But at this moment and time he's nowhere to be seen, nor is Hildy's dream of fan-ownership. Hence we have to look at the lesser evil and debate it. In 2 years time King might rule the roost and invite fans from all over the place to join him as investors and owners. When that time comes, we all will be happily singing from the same song sheet, no doubt about that.

Utterly untrue regarding the bold people.

Eh....Wow just wow.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/5199-video-stockbridge-on-results

Chief bawbag gives his view.

Wonder why there is the constant need of showing a certain lack of dignity.

As for the video, he explains quite a bit, says that we are secure for the moment with further money coming in. What is missing is a list of where the IPO and ST money (that which was paid up to date) went. The doom-mongers will no doubt see it from a different angle (one just has to look at NewsNow), but for the time being, I'll give Stockbridge and Mather some peace. You would hope those responsible at the club stop the mudslinging though.