Very few on here were taken in by green.

That's probably true, but if you're gloating about it, tell us how much more those who were not taken in by Green were able to do about the situation than those who were taken in by Green.

That's probably true, but if you're gloating about it, tell us how much more those who were not taken in by Green were able to do about the situation than those who were taken in by Green.

Should those who weren't taken in now pretend they were taken in just to massage the ego's of those who were taken in ?

I think the fact that so many of us weren't taken in by his lies, bullshit and constant playing to the gallery in order to further his money making interests as well as us regularly writing about it online ultimately contributed to Peter Adam Smith taking such a hard line with Green in that infamous STV interview which contributed to his departure from Ibrox. We might not have gotten rid of his influence completely yet, but anyone who helped in any small way to get that embarrassing conman out of Ibrox deserves a sincere thank you.

So from one quote at the time you come to the conclusion that I was pro-Stockbridge or Mather? I don't know what is more worrying, that you assume suchlike or that you keep such posts for future reference ...

No it's not from one post but rather your entire post history.

Perhaps you've been too busy playing with your legendary ignore button (that for some reason never seems to actually work!) to notice this site actually contains......:drum:.....lo and behold a search function!

No it's not from one post but rather your entire post history.

Perhaps you've been too busy playing with your legendary ignore button (that for some reason never seems to actually work!) to notice this site actually contains......:drum:.....lo and behold a search function!

Well then, help yourself to that and keep me as your favourite scapegoat then. I gave you the reasons why I wrote what I did and if that does not satisfy you, so be it. I have been a Bear for 30 years and will be till I pop my clogs, and your opinion will not be a factor in my desire for my club.

Well then, help yourself to that and keep me as your favourite scapegoat then. I gave you the reasons why I wrote what I did and if that does not satisfy you, so be it. I have been a Bear for 30 years and will be till I pop my clogs, and your opinion will not be a factor in my desire for my club.

And in 30 years you will be backing whoever is in charge regardless of how inept and dangerous they are to our well-being. That's if those you afford such favour to haven't succeeded in ending us.

Well then, help yourself to that and keep me as your favourite scapegoat then.

Believe me you are neither my favourite nor a scapegoat, if truth be told I find you little more than a source of amusement.

I gave you the reasons why I wrote what I did and if that does not satisfy you, so be it.

That works both ways though right?

I have been a Bear for 30 years and will be till I pop my clogs, and your opinion will not be a factor in my desire for my club.

If that's the silly little game you want to play then there are many on here who can easily trump that.