Rangers Agree Settlement With Ahmad

I'd add that they may have chosen today to settle so as it is only a small part of the news behind the share issue/3M.

Over the past couple of years there's definitely a lot of 'previous' for the folk running our Club slipping news in amongst other news in order to dilute it's effect. No doubt about it.

Aslong as they have executive control, they will do as they please and stay a step ahead so as to lay the 'financial mines' / and/or contingencies.

This was why at the last AGM, efforts to take executive control away was so important.

They were hampered for a number of reasons, mostly self-inflicted wounds. These came from a failure to get the message accross to the support who were needed, mistakes and disconnects with the requisitioner camp, a particularly nasty campaign coming the other way (much of went unseen) and the willingness of some supporters/group to side with what I'd regard as the 'enemy' (ie. sp.ivs).

I was merely highlighting that Ahmad needs to get the cash that was agreed for him when all the corporate rapists carved up our club. Not all have to take such drastic legal measures to continually rape the club .

As for your point about executive control, I agree it was important, vital in fact.. However, the blame for that catastrophic failure lies solely with the requisitioners themselves. They had it done then cancelled everything and allowed the corporate rapists to re-group and fix the long delayed egm. Simple. These mega rich business superstars could not organise a piss up in a brewery and were out smarted by a 2 bit fat yorkie.

I was merely highlighting that Ahmad needs to get the cash that was agreed for him when all the corporate rapists carved up our club. Not all have to take such drastic legal measures to continually rape the club .

As for your point about executive control, I agree it was important, vital in fact.. However, the blame for that catastrophic failure lies solely with the requisitioners themselves. They had it done then cancelled everything and allowed the corporate rapists to re-group and fix the long delayed egm. Simple. These mega rich business superstars could not organise a piss up in a brewery and were out smarted by a 2 bit fat yorkie.

The requisitioners tried but failed, I gave various reasons as to why that was and yes much of it was down to their own mistakes/problems.

That said, the support have to take a look at themselves aswell.

We have made it so much easier for the sp.ivs than we should have done.

One of the reasons Rangers would have been seen as a 'ripe target' was the support, the numbers (money) and the proven gullibility/divides.

The SoS/UoF have helped to focus attention and energies as increasingly many 'wake-up' to what has been going-on but it might be too late.

The "2 bit Yorkie" was a loud front and behind that there was considerable sp.iv orientated brainpower.