Rangers Agree Settlement With Ahmad

I'm not sure why Ahmad would agree to accept the money down the line when he's been worried about insolvency.

Unless there's a security in the intervening period obviously.

Maybe he's got a reassuring phonecall from Ashley ... or he suffered a slight bout of benevolence?

I'm not sure why Ahmad would agree to accept the money down the line when he's been worried about insolvency.

Unless there's a security in the intervening period obviously.

I do not understand your train of thought today - if Mr Easedale called you and said - "hi mate, would you accept £400k and I'll wire it to you now instead of the £630k you want and let's forget High Court?" What would your reply be Frankie?

The club have these funds and were willing to settle out-of-court to avoid an expensive battle I must presume they have been told were likely to lose.

I would assume that they agreed that Ahmad won't see the money anytime soon (given the cash-in-bank stats). How much is anyone's guess and whether Ahmad signed a NDA and will keep as quiet as James Traynor (remember him?) is equally debatable. I wouldn't want Ahmad reinvest this money and buys shares of the club though.

Cash in bank was stated by QC as £1.2mill in front of a Law Lord.......Rangers have agreed to give him an undisclosed amount of that in settlement of his claim - what is so difficult to understand?????

My girl is German - maybe she can help you if explain it en Deutsch? We are here to help with your lack of understanding to 1st language. Gerlinde can do the Deutsch nuances - PM me if we can help translate

Edited by fitbaliketheolddays

I would assume that they agreed that Ahmad won't see the money anytime soon (given the cash-in-bank stats). How much is anyone's guess and whether Ahmad signed a NDA and will keep as quiet as James Traynor (remember him?) is equally debatable. I wouldn't want Ahmad reinvest this money and buys shares of the club though.

Relax, very unlikely to happen, this paying for shares. This is just another way for the penny share brigade to continue raping our club. However they do it, they have to get their pound of flesh, even if the fat salary is no longer possible.

At least some of the inept corporate rapists still get it every month without going to court though.

Relax, very unlikely to happen, this paying for shares. This is just another way for the penny share brigade to continue raping our club. However they do it, they have to get their pound of flesh, even if the fat salary is no longer possible.

At least some of the inept corporate rapists still get it every month without going to court though.

Aslong as they have executive control, they will do as they please and stay a step ahead so as to lay the 'financial mines' / and/or contingencies.

This was why at the last AGM, efforts to take executive control away was so important.

They were hampered for a number of reasons, mostly self-inflicted wounds. These came from a failure to get the message accross to the support who were needed, mistakes and disconnects with the requisitioner camp, a particularly nasty campaign coming the other way (much of went unseen) and the willingness of some supporters/group to side with what I'd regard as the 'enemy' (ie. sp.ivs).