Forgive me for not believing him. I'm just going on the facts of what our outgoings were from the review and accounts and what we currently have in the bank. Common sense, i think. Not sure who Wallace is trying to kid here.

Was it Jig who said Craig Whyte promised the players we would not be going into admin only for it to happen a matter of hours later?

I don't believe this took place

wallace is talking garbage and at least one player would have asked how the second half of the season's wages were going to be funded.

If this meeting did take place I cannot believe for one minute no serious questions were asked of him by anyone at that meeting.

The recent share issue literally raised peanuts for us to stumble on for another couple of months. What happens after that?

Did no one ask?

Alarm Bells must be ringing for a lot of players and staff if he did go to speak them because apparently Wallace didn't even have a face to face meeting with them when he was asking them to take wage cuts back in January.

All sounds a bit desperate. This is RANGERS we are talking about.

The CEO has to go in to the changing rooms to reassure the players they will get their wages.

Pardon my French but FFS.

We have been transformed from a world renowned football club to pennyless nobodies with the stroke of various pens.

We are finished in the short term.

Keep up the good work Charlie, et al (thanks dB).

The CEO has to go in to the changing rooms to reassure the players they will get their wages.

Pardon my French but FFS.

He can't win anyways, but honestly ... had he stayed upstairs instead and not talked to the players, he'd get flak and players would have - at one point or another - come out and said that nobody talked to them. Now he's done it ( after all the speculation of late), and it is wrong too. At times you do wonder what people actually want and/or expect. (No 500 word replies about the latter required, i.e. replies that involve "doing a good job", "being honest", "getting investment in", comitting mass suicide" et al. For that is not the point here.)

He can't win anyways, but honestly ... had he stayed upstairs instead and not talked to the players, he'd get flak and players would have - at one point or another - come out and said that nobody talked to them. Now he's done it ( after all the speculation of late), and it is wrong too. At times you do wonder what people actually want and/or expect. (No 500 word replies about the latter required, i.e. replies that involve "doing a good job", "being honest", "getting investment in", comitting mass suicide" et al. For that is not the point here.)

:violin::rolleyes::rolleyes::awesome:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWEtA7bWGkJJWv4N_Vglx-1LFMyrHst1FQaUeYb4qXGUWaHTJd

Theres nothing unusual about a CEO or other bosses addressing their staff when there is a crisis or other problem facing them. It's not exactly a secret that we are kinda fucked. Our MD came to speak to us the other week as our jobs are in the air when our rig effs off later this year. Now whether you believe what you are told depends on exactly what is said and the likelyhood that it is correct based on track record etc....