That could easily be another deliberate mistake from Andrew Dickson who seems to have a habit of making mistakes in articles in order to mock the manager.

That is a gaffe and a half.

If Ally said this, you would expect a journalist to correct him. They both look daft now.

That is a gaffe and a half.

If Ally said this, you would expect a journalist to correct him. They both look daft now.

Yes, the writer should have spotted it and simply not used that particular quote.

My mistake btw, this article wasn't written by Andrew Dickson, it was written by Neil Smith.

Yes, the writer should have spotted it and simply not used that particular quote.

My mistake btw, this article wasn't written by Andrew Dickson, it was written by Neil Smith.

............aged 10 and three quarters.

Neil won a competition by his local school and was shipped into fill Lindsay Herron's old role for a day.

Rumour has it that the Merlin McMurdo role might now be in young Neils sights given he has a master of cut and paste from e-mails he is sent.

This makes me puke:

“We’ll do our jobs and look at it, look to improve from it and learn from it "

He keeps saying that - and other cliches - time after time and they are downright dishonest. If he had done this every time time he has said he would, we'd be a match for any team playing in the non-Champions League tonight. He's not done it once. I can't stand it when he talks about hard work and doing their jobs. He/they've no idea what work is.

............aged 10 and three quarters.

Neil won a competition by his local school and was shipped into fill Lindsay Herron's old role for a day.

Rumour has it that the Merlin McMurdo role might now be in young Neils sights given he has a master of cut and paste from e-mails he is sent.

I don't really know anything about Neil Smith, but I do know that the digital content for the website which is taken from RangersTV interviews (as this was) is almost always edited selectively. They don't publish every single word from an interview with Ally, they only publish a specific selection of quotes.

I don't really know anything about Neil Smith, but I do know that the digital content for the website which is taken from RangersTV interviews (as this was) is almost always edited selectively. They don't publish every single word from an interview with Ally, they only publish a specific selection of quotes.

God help us if they think are selecting the best ones...............

There's a strong hint of convenience on both fronts: The board appear to be frightened of dealing with Ally, the fact Ally's inept management is absorbing their performance and that Ally looks comfortable despite the results and the astonishingly poor effort from his team.