I don't really know anything about Neil Smith, but I do know that the digital content for the website which is taken from RangersTV interviews (as this was) is almost always edited selectively. They don't publish every single word from an interview with Ally, they only publish a specific selection of quotes.

The 'impotence' line looks like a bit of 'naughtiness' or perhaps English isn't his first language.

Perhaps its an 'age thing' and the journalists and editors of today can't spell.

When Celtic went 3 down to Killie at half time a few years back they genuinely believed they could still get back in the game, even win it, their fans believed, their manager believed, even the commentators and pundits knew the game was not over, Killie knew it wasn't over, with us it is the complete opposite, there is no belief, no passion, no desire, no nothing. We are a joke of a football club with an even worse football team.

Edited by Super Cooper

"I said at half time when you come in losing by three goals you do need a minor miracle to get back into the game" This says it all for me i'm afraid...... The sooner he is gone the better so we can build for next season.

He is going nowhere unless he is told to go. That is the crux of the problem here. No one at the club is preapred to do that

Can't disagree with you, also fan power could remove McCoist the fans are losing patience with him now.

The worrying part is he thinks he can turn this around. He can't and he won't and if he's allowed to continue much longer will simply cause more long term damage

He is a manager with ideas and ambitions way beyond his ability. He needs to be removed ASAP.