Oh, to clarify, with the pen, not the sword. :)

You did it on Rangersmedia, while you most certainly didn't need to on VB. I can't comment on FF or Gersnet as I wasn't a member of either at the time, but as you are well known across the various forums, it would be strange if your message changed from one to another.

I think most people who know me know that I do not "attack" people. Stating your belief in someone does not equate to attacking others.

Though given the various threads on Whyte on Rangers media will still be availabe - perhaps you would care to substantiate your allegation.

I'll ask you again in view of the fact you have failed to answer the question which I asked you...

Are you suggesting I am deliberately lying to feed propaganda to the Rangers support ?

Because of the interest I have in the subject matter, I have overtime developed my own take on certain individuals involved from various angles. One of the first being the Dark Devil of Ibrox Spin, Jack Irvine who I prefaced with 'Toxic' and then further down the line his poodle, Bill McMurdo who I named 'Merlin'. These, more especially 'Toxic' come from the 'calculatingly devious' camp. Toxic alongside Sir Duped, sowed the seeds of the division within the support and has been carefully nuturing it ever since.

So you could say that I have been busy 'spinning' myself which would be true but I am independent of group, have no monetery interest and only have the well-being of Rangers alongside my opinion of the current situation at heart.

Now, you want me to comment on you specifically, fair enough.

IMO you are, not unlike myself or many, in that you are convinced of your own take regards certain ongoing matters and take an active role in trying to explain your opinion and influence others accordingly. You write well, shape your blogs well and provide interesting material that is often almost 'politicaly presented'.

So I woudn't say you were deliberately lying but I would say you were in part, feeding 'propaganda'' to the Rangers support.

Let's try and keep this discussion constructive.

Edited by buster.

I think most people who know me know that I do not "attack" people. Stating your belief in someone does not equate to attacking others.

Though given the various threads on Whyte on Rangers media will still be availabe - perhaps you would care to substantiate your allegation.

Every single time you or your pals are challenged, you resort to semantics. Fine, it didn't happen, none of it ever occurred.

Viva Mike Ashley!

Every single time you or your pals are challenged, you resort to semantics. Fine, it didn't happen, none of it ever occurred.

Viva Mike Ashley!

No... I resort to requesting evidence to substantiate the false accusations you have made against me.

Your "Viva Mike Ashley" is a further erroneous dig on your part - unless of course you would care to produce a blog or post from any forum where I expressed support for him. In fact let me save you trouble - you wont find one anywhere.

What part of "I share the concerns you have expressed over Ashley" did you fail to understand ?

I wish rangers fans would stop behaving like old weemin moaning and groaning and bitching at each other '

lets get behind our team and give the moaning a rest

The general substance of what lys behind said conversation has been hugely damaging to Rangers and overtime has been fundamantal in creating an enviroment that could be exploited by sp.ivs.

It's difficult to overestimate the damage it has done.

I wish rangers fans would stop behaving like old weemin moaning and groaning and bitching at each other '

lets get behind our team and give the moaning a rest

But this is relevant because we have now people and mostly the same ones supporting the obviously bad for us Ashley as they did with whyte and green.

We must get out of this cycle.

But this kind of is relevant because we have now people and mostly the same ones supporting the obviously bad for us Ashley as they did with whyte and green.

We must get out of this cycle.

I dont think Waltersgotstyle will agree with that GS.

So who are these people you refer to ?