I agree with your penultimate post, GS, in general (i usually do agree with you as it happens - and you call me "nuts"" :) )

Also, what I said was silly, a couple of times on two different threads earlier, was that to suggest he'd "panic" over such interests was silly.

Panic is the wrong word. I am sure he's perfectly calm about it in fairness. But he's making sure the cash keeps flowing.

The shareholders will ultimately vote on whether the supposed investment is accepted or not. As such, the fate of Wallace is a side issue that is being used by one party's spin department to show the 'good guy' side of Wallace, the one wanting to bring King aboard, while the other lot cast him as the wicked money-grabber who is unsatisfied with his six-figure bonus and that he is wanting more.

Wallace can stay or go. We gain nothing from him going. We may well lose out if Ashley gets a man in to replace him.

The shareholders will indeed decide if given a chance to.

The ****s may put us in admin long before a vote.

If the shareholders are allowed to decide then they need to make a decision that brings back the thousands of lost fans. Or we won't recover nor will their share price.

Wallace can stay or go. We gain nothing from him going. We may well lose out if Ashley gets a man in to replace him.

The shareholders will indeed decide if given a chance to.

The ****s may put us in admin long before a vote.

If the shareholders are allowed to decide then they need to make a decision that brings back the thousands of lost fans. Or we won't recover nor will their share price.

As things stand, King, nor anyone else for that matter, can't do anything unless there are parties willing to sell. The Easdales have a third of the shares covered. Crighton is in there for Laxey. So, who does Wallace have the ear of? Where is this £16m earmarked for?

As things stand, King, nor anyone else for that matter, can't do anything unless there are parties willing to sell. The Easdales have a third of the shares covered. Crighton is in there for Laxey. So, who does Wallace have the ear of? Where is this £16m earmarked for?

It's new investment. They want new shares issued and in fairness we need the cash just to survive.

Ashley can drive them away and probably will but unless someone puts cash in the club goes bust.

Of course that may be what Ashley wants. His onerous contracts will no doubt be safe and costs can be slashed.

It's new investment. They want new shares issued and in fairness we need the cash just to survive.

Ashley can drive them away and probably will but unless someone puts cash in the club goes bust.

Of course that may be what Ashley wants. His onerous contracts will no doubt be safe and costs can be slashed.

That amount of new shares can't be issued without the shareholders voting it through, and the Easdale/Ashley bloc can torpedo that if they so wish, so, once again, where does Wallace fit into this? Does he have influence over any of that group?

I don't want Ashley any more than you do, but being fed more bullshit doesn't make the other sugar-daddy candidate any more appealing.

That amount of new shares can't be issued without the shareholders voting it through, and the Easdale/Ashley bloc can torpedo that if they so wish, so, once again, where does Wallace fit into this? Does he have influence over any of that group?

I don't want Ashley any more than you do, but being fed more bullshit doesn't make the other sugar-daddy candidate any more appealing.

Indeed it does need to go to a vote.

If easdale does torpedo it and I am sure he will. How do we survive.

any shareholder or shareholders with 5 percent can call an eGM and propose it though.

Will more than 50 percent of our shareholders refuse the cash. Who knows.

If they do the fans will flee in further droves then where are we.

any shareholder or shareholders with 5 percent can call an eGM and propose it though.

Is it not 75% that is needed in order to pass it? Resolution 10 from last year?

If it doesn't go through we will be exactly where we are now.

Quite a number of fans who have shown remarkable patience are at the point of fleeing because they are fed up to the teeth with the ongoing pantomime and are beginning to discover that there are other options available to devote their time to, which are preferable.