looks like I got it right. Well done RAB anyone?

Rab, don't shoot your bolt too early.

You might yet be able to maintain your 'consistancy'.

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs

Bit puzzled by the BBC's Dave King 'denial'. Expect it will be cleared up soon enough.

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 ·

@tedermeatballs A "small" pr guru has started his magic with this false denial and also fed a blogger info about GW bonus to deflect.

Al Lamont (BBC) just happens to be one of Toxic's go to outlets.

Rab, don't shoot your bolt too early.

You might yet be able to maintain your 'consistancy'.

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs

Bit puzzled by the BBC's Dave King 'denial'. Expect it will be cleared up soon enough.

Insideman3 @Insiderman3 ·

@tedermeatballs A "small" pr guru has started his magic with this false denial and also fed a blogger info about GW bonus to deflect.

Al Lamont (BBC) just happens to be one of Toxic's go to outlets.

Ok I will hold back. But I still have very serious reservations about DK's involvement. Does he have the money his supporters claim he has? I don't think he has

keith jackson@tedermeatballs 3m3 minutes ago

Issued on behalf of Paul Murray and George Letham: “We want our fellow supporters to be clear on the current position and to correct ...

"... inaccuracies in certain parts of the media today. We confirm that we are in discussions with the Board regarding a proposal.

.to provide the Club with a funding package to be provided by like minded individuals including Dave King...

BBC are one of the favoured options of spin by toxic.

As I thought:

Statement from Paul Murray and George Letham:

"We want our fellow supporters to be clear on the current position and to correct inaccuracies in certain parts of the media today.

We confirm that we are in discussions with the Board regarding a proposal to provide the Club with a funding package to be provided by like minded individuals including Dave King.

The discussions should remain confidential and we will provide more details in due course.”

Ok I will hold back. But I still have very serious reservations about DK's involvement. Does he have the money his supporters claim he has? I don't think he has

The fact that he could pay the SA government out of his spare change suggests he does.

On a more serious note I believe Frankie has posted figures around microMegas continual rise over the past year or so. Dave King is wealthier now than when he first invested in the club.

If there is one man we can trust I would think it would be him.